+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he into me?!

@lastwish

thanks, i do really need harsh words i guess...

guess what am i doing since i left the office today...?

i am crying... i had a great day at work with my ex-afair-boss, he had a lot of time for me and we were a great team. than he made me some compliments (which makes my ego feel very well, that he still thinks i am a beatiful woman), asked about my new relationship (which i told him is going great btw, and my new "boyfriend" is great and matching me so much and etc... to show him how great i am doing. and just before i was going to leave the office he told me that his new woman is on her way to him and he just stopped her in time to go straght to his house instate going to the office, since he knows i dont want to meet her....

i flipped out and repeated that i dont want to meet her! he told me that she is moving to his house in august and all the bad thoughts which i got, since he told me, that he met her were there again!
    - pain that he was with me withought loving me enough
    - pain that he is in a great relationship now
    - pain that i am still fastinated about him! and think he is a great interesting man, who i can spend24 hours a day and will not get bored!
    - that i dont ever meet her, since 1. if she is really better than i am, that he could change all his bad habbits for her, i will feal miserable, 2. if i will spot any of weeknes in her, i will be laughing about it, and will also not make me a better human
    - thoughts that i have met another guy - who could be my new great relationship, who is not calling me often enough to save me from all of the above thought!!!
    - many many many thoughts!

you might think that i am still in love with my ex, i dont know, maybe i am... maybe i am just sick, that he could find a replacement for me so soon! even i dropped him!

and yes, i do like the guy how is not calling!!!

well, i am just in very bad condition i guess, and its just a private mess!

go ahead give me some more hard words!

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    You need to masturbate more frequently. It might reduce your obsessive compulsiveness towards him.

Dr. Freud
    what is "masturbate"?...

Slapping the snail

Fingerbanging the slug

Throttling the tinkle tick

Sponging the slip and slide

Parking the pink fingertip

Orientating the compass needle

Scrubbing Orka's blowhole

Packing the oyster

Sexually gratifying yourself... amongst other neverending terms.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by to-cinderella View Post
    what is "masturbate"?...
    Troll alert...

i'll continue here [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/39812-another-date-canceled.html[/url], to not be a troll..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12