+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

My case is a bit complicated but whose isn't...How to start? Hmm.. Here it is. My best friend had become my girlfriend more than a year ago, but we broke up a few months ago...actually she dumped me. But that haven't changed my feelings for her at all. After break-up we haven't talked much...from time to time we went for a coffee because we were still ''buddies''... And that haven't changed my feelings for her either. I loved her as much as I had loved her when we were together. And she knew that. A few weeks ago we started getting closer and closer...we were working on some projects together and jogging and we were talking every day for hours... Yesterday when we were talking she said to me that she could have me whenever she wanted... It insulted me a bit. But I have a feeling that that day will come...the day when she will want to be with me again... maybe I'm wrong...but how should I behave if that situation comes... I think that I should give in to the emotions and be with her again...but that sentence bothers me..It's so arrogant. But unfortunately true. I think that I can't resist her and feelings ...but wouldn't be that humiliating for me...if I give in to the emotions...I need an advice...thank you in advance...sorry for mistakes...not my native language

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You took that as when I want to be your gf again I know you'll be waiting. I took that as "you're a sucker, you're always around when I need you but when I find someone else you'll no longer be needed."

in my honest opinion..... she's just using you and messing around with your feelings. she said that she can have you whenever she wants is a bit disturbing. As hard as it may seem, you need to let go. you seem like a nice guy and you don't need a girl like that to do that to you.

When a girl messes with your emotions and tell you that kind of thing... its not really worth it. Trust I been through the same thing. where i would drop everything i was doing in a drop of a dime to help him out or just to see him because i loved him so much. but when you think about it... sometimes its just not worth it and you come into terms about it

It sounds to me like you're a doorstep. I'm not meaning to be mean, but it seems like you're the "nice guys always finish last", you'll always be disposable to her. Stop hanging around her! Stop being nice to her like you would to a girlfriend. She dumped you, go get another gf or make one up. She'll go crazy and want to be with you, and probably realize what a cow she is and treat you better.

she does sound like a bit of a cow, and you do sound a little weak

but saying that if you do love her i imagine how difficult it is, when you love someone you dont think straight and you dont see things for what they are.

i would put some space between the two of you firstly, take a step back.

its all well and good us telling you to forget about her but the reality is that if she wants you again, you love her so you'll go back.