+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this appropriate to ask her?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are you not already having sex with her?

Dude...just wait and see what she has...you don't know and you don't want to upset her do you?

I mean will it really be a huge deal if you find out she has major bush or is totally shaved?...I mean just have sex with her...you have to love her if your marrying her and you should be able to accept her regardless....don't say a thing until you guys have been intimate for awhile.

Part of the problem is that I have OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Why are you not already having sex with her?
    Because we're catholic.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneClark View Post
    Part of the problem is that I have OCD.

Because we're catholic.
    But you're no virgin so it's not you, it's her. And just so you know many catholics believe that you ONLY have sex to concive. Once you have children that's it, no more sex. If you do a search there is a VERY lengthy thread on exactly this. Oh yeah and catholics don't believe in contraception of any kind. Oh and one more thing are you prepared to live with a gal who believes this? Are you prepared to accept that you might get laid maybe 2 times a year if you're lucky. Are you up for the challange that sex for her might be a chore, a chore that she might not hardly ever want to engage in?

Have you considered ALL the possibilities marrying a virgin could bring?

What is OCD?

But you're no virgin so it's not you, it's her. And just so you know many catholics believe that you ONLY have sex to concive. Once you have children that's it, no more sex. If you do a search there is a VERY lengthy thread on exactly this. Oh yeah and catholics don't believe in contraception of any kind. Oh and one more thing are you prepared to live with a gal who believes this? Are you prepared to accept that you might get laid maybe 2 times a year if you're lucky. Are you up for the challange that sex for her might be a chore, a chore that she might not hardly ever want to engage in?

What is OCD?
    I am a virgin, I know what I like cause I used to look at playboy and such. OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. We have talked to other catholics and we believe that it's okay for a married couple to have a sexual relationship as long as they really love each other. I've also decided not to worry about this anymore because I believe that If God meant for me to marry her, than there is no reason to worry because when I pray about these kind of obessions before and I've noticed that God tends to let them take care of themselves (case in point - one time not too long ago I noticed she had gained some weight and I felt myself less physically attracted to her so I wanted to invite her to work out with me, but I didn't know how to ask her and felt kind of guilty about it, so I prayed that God put it in his hands, and almost immediately after I prayed she lost like 10 pounds, so I'm willing to bet the same thing will apply here. If I trust him, there's nothing to worry about, and even if she does wear it in a way I don't like it doesn't matter because I'd still lover her anyway.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

What is OCD?
    LOL Lots of Catholics I know have have sex, and lots of them practice birth control. catholic school girls have a reputation for this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12