+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Probably an odd situation.

Probably an odd situation.

So...hi folks, I'm new around here, and I have abit of an odd scenario I would like to get some points of view on...

I've been a regular on a forum over on another site, and me and one of the women visitors to the site have been getting very friendly online - we've seen either other's picture, and she's not run off screaming in horror at me, so all is well (And yeah, she's very fit too). She's very awesome personally wise, and she likes me. At the moment, I'm unemployed and live about 3 hours drive away from her city, so we've not arranged to meet yet (hopefully to change soon)...

Now, I'm not fooling myself on this one - I know there is a good chance this'll go pear shaped, so I'm not rushing off to get a career up their or anything. Also, I had left my e-dating profiles up and online... And I have a potential hit on one of them. Now, the question is, should I pursue this second possibly? I'm not interested in cheating, nor do I want to damage anyone's feelings, but at the same time I don't want to shoot myself in the foot as my usual dating pattern would have me do.

So.. pursue all opportunies or stick to the one that seems solid?

Pursue them all, just don't mislead anyone.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Pursue them all, just don't mislead anyone.
    Righto - so... should I tell the first that I'm looking around elsewhere too without prompting? I suspect the answer is no, but I'd rather not be a jerk by accident, heh

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by RightSaidNed View Post
    Righto - so... should I tell the first that I'm looking around elsewhere too without prompting? I suspect the answer is no, but I'd rather not be a jerk by accident, heh
    Have you SAID in the past you aren't looking at anyone else? If not, then she needs to assume that there could be someone else in the picture. I mean, heck, in this day and age people usually date and then at some point decide to make it "exclusive," meaning that the assumption is that it WASN'T exclusive before. If, however, you like this first woman enough to really not want to **** it up, you should make it clear to her and see where she is at. The last thing you want to do is pass up your opportunity with woman #2 because of false hopes for woman #1.

PERSUE THEM ALL! You are just really meeting them... sure you have talked online, but I'd say meet them once or twice(Don't have sex with anyone) as that would be kind of sick sleeping with multiple women in the same week... But, you are free to 'get to know' them. Then when you pick one, stick with that one, and then start sleeping with her.

There is no cheating that can take place as you aren't in a relationship yet. Talking online, never having met, to me, qualifies as a non-intamate relationship - and no cheating can take place.

Now I guess if you had told the girl online you were 'dating and exclusive' it would be different... that would be an odd thing to do without ever meeting the other person though...

Quote Originally Posted by ftm View Post
    Have you SAID in the past you aren't looking at anyone else? If not, then she needs to assume that there could be someone else in the picture. I mean, heck, in this day and age people usually date and then at some point decide to make it "exclusive," meaning that the assumption is that it WASN'T exclusive before. If, however, you like this first woman enough to really not want to **** it up, you should make it clear to her and see where she is at. The last thing you want to do is pass up your opportunity with woman #2 because of false hopes for woman #1.
    Fair enough - and no, I've not specifically said I wasn't looking for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    PERSUE THEM ALL! You are just really meeting them... sure you have talked online, but I'd say meet them once or twice(Don't have sex with anyone) as that would be kind of sick sleeping with multiple women in the same week... But, you are free to 'get to know' them. Then when you pick one, stick with that one, and then start sleeping with her.

There is no cheating that can take place as you aren't in a relationship yet. Talking online, never having met, to me, qualifies as a non-intamate relationship - and no cheating can take place.

Now I guess if you had told the girl online you were 'dating and exclusive' it would be different... that would be an odd thing to do without ever meeting the other person though...
    Okey dokey - and yeah, I wasn't planning to sleep with multiple women.

(Don't have sex with anyone) as that would be kind of sick sleeping with multiple women in the same week
    You're obviously not male nor have any brother siblings..

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    You're obviously not male nor have any brother siblings..
    Actually I am male, and I have a dead brother.

Actually I am male, and I have a dead brother.

Well, then we have two things in common.... out of three.

Well, then we have two things in common.... out of three.
    What are those things?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What are those things?
    Doc you need to transform into Doc Obvious hehehe
    I wazzzz here

I'd rather be Doc Oblivious, Petit Pampers...

What are those things?
    I presume he means you are male, have dead brothers, but he would sleep with multiple women at once - I'd guess.

I presume he means you are male, have dead brothers, but he would sleep with multiple women at once - I'd guess.
    Oooooooooooo ;p

Naughty doctor

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd rather be Doc Oblivious, Petit Pampers...
    OMG Doc, promise me that everytime I come here with a bad mood or depressed you will call me Petit Pampers because it makes me ROTFL as fukc!

OMG not... Both male,both have brothers just that Doc's brother is alive... In the end I needed to be Mrs Obvious
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast