+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello to all...

Hello to all...

My name is Patrick, I'm 43 years old, and I live in Colorado. I have traveled all over the world-every continent except Antarctica-and have been lucky enough to get to meet & know peoople from many different countries & cultures. I've been married twice, divorced twice, and remain good friends with both my exes. I am now in a long term relationship-my girl & I have been together for 6 years. We are not married, and have no plans to-there is something to be said for being with someone because you want to, not because you have to. I work with mostly women, and hear all about their love lives, problems, relationships , etc., and I am continually astonished at just how little women understand about men, their point of view, & how they communicate. Don't get me wrong-I don't claim to be all knowing and have all the answers-but I do believe that women could benefit from honest input from a guy who's not trying to get into their pants. My coworkers encouraged me to go on this forum, and I finally gave in. I hope I don't disappoint them!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so which country did you like the best?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...