+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Try harder or just plain best friend?

Try harder or just plain best friend?

I know this ger for 1 year + but it was only1 month ago that I start to like her. But the bad deal was, she was in a r/s which was in quite a bad state.

Of course, over the 1 month.I confessed. I manage to turn from total rejection to a hinting answer which sound like "You should know what to do" She was one of those very popular girls and she told me normally she would just ignore those random ppl who come and just confessed to her totally. But that doesn't seem to be the case for me. Of course one month later, she still rejected me although she never gave the reason why. And there seem to be a time which I forget where she told me to try harder. We still text a lot, phone calls into the weee of the night.

Yea, she told me all about the different type of guys that are trying to win her over at this moment. We talk about it openly.Or at least I am the few lucky one that are about to call her which normally she will just make an excuse and cut the phone for other guys. We been meeting each other quite a couple of time each week.

How could I cut it......... maybe i just being too aggressive for just 1 month...
    Last edited by Kippy; 15-03-10 at 07:30 AM.

She sounds like a man eater, my advice would be to leave it unless you know what your doing

I doubt so ... her impression of her current r/s is not like wise