+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Old friend of mine requesting all my male friends on Facebook. WTF?

Old friend of mine requesting all my male friends on Facebook. WTF?

I was friends (just friends) with this girl back in High school, 10 years ago. We have lost touch and I havent seen her since then. Well I found her on Facebook and friend requested her twice and she denied both requests (she later said she didnt have time to see who I was)...I finally sent her a message to remind her of who I was and she immediatly recognized me and sent me a request. All in the last 3 days we have been texting (pictures and all) back and fourth...just friendly, I told her lets have a good time. She travels the world for work and she doesnt have a life so I told her I would help keep her entertained and spice up her life. Well tonight a buddy of mine asked me about her; she friend requested him randomly and he saw that I was the only mutual friend of them both so he asked me who she was (I will add that they dont know each other). So I was like hmm. Out of curiosity I went and looked on Facebook at our mutual friends...come to find out in the last day or so she friend requested 15 of my male friends only (no females), she dont even know any of them. She also requested my younger brother who she doesnt know. She also deleted the notifications on her wall that says shes new friends with such and such...but on all my buddies walls it shows where they were just added as friends. No I dont like this girl anymore than friends but I think its weird that she wouldnt accept my friend request cuz she didnt know who I was yet she would requst 15 of my buddies all of which she doesnt know. Can someone give we some insight on this really weird situation...

Dude, she's a slut. She's trying to hook up randomly through facebook.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!

She's a hooker and she's looking for new business.
    Spammer Spanker

No she travels the world and makes bookoo money, shes rarely in the states. She can pretty much retire and shes only 27.

She's after contacts in any city... the quick hookup and fling.

She's a player and she's playing you for easy leads.

Alert your 15 mates and brother about what is going on.