+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Damn it,I think I'm inlove?

Damn it,I think I'm inlove?

Hey there,I am 16 years old boy,and I think im inlove with a girl.
    The story is pretty long,but I'll try to explain.
    I met her 2 years ago,but I didnt really know if I had special feelings for her,and she liked me than I think,cause she wanted me to be her boyfriend (1 year ago).I didnt accept I told her I need time and stopped chatting for some time..Than after few months I started chatting,but she didnt respond to me.And finally 1 week ago we started chatting.She has become really beautiful,funny and idk..good?I told her that I became pretty tall,I go to gym,I train boxing and Basketball and she said thats cool.She also asked me if I'm a "bad boy"And I said I'm more like "romance guy",she also liked this.When I asked her what type of boys do you like she said that she likes tall boys,who are romantic,who are funny,who are strong and can protect her,and she doesnt care about colours of hair and eyes/I have blue eyes-and blonde hair,thats big reason why some girls like me../
    However now when I chat with her she uses to say "I am busy" or "I am playing a game right now" And I tell her to chat with me later,if she wants.But she doesnt do it.
    Please help me,what should I do?Does she like me or whatever?
    Btw sorry for my bad English,I speak it as a 2nd language

Your english is actually really good, i understood everything you were trying to say

I think that you should maybe keep chatting to her, don't be pushy, don't try to contact her all the time.

You should also try chatting to other girls, you are young, and there are many out there to meet

I agree with Midgey, but it sounds like she's still interested. She gave a pretty clear indication by describing you when asked what kind of guys she's into. Don't try to talk to her too much, but let her know you're interested. Ask her to hang out sometime.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!

Thanks for the responds!
    Well Actually,she wanted to go on a movie with me and we have a date on Clash of the Titans.But on the same date my best friend is coming from London for 1 week and he must come too..And idk,I think this will lower my chances?What should I do?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should tell her you'll meet her for coffee before withOUT your friend and tell your friend to meet you at the theater a half hour befor ethe movie starts.

Im 17 and Im sorrry if I offend you by saying this, but I dont think that people our age actually know what love is and people just throw around the word like its nothing. There is a difference between attraction and love. Do you really like her for who she is? because most of what you were saying had to do with appearances

I never said I love her.I dont know if I really do have special feelings for her.I just like her "persona"
    And yes I do like who she is.And I do like her apperance,thats why I like her so much.