+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i cant tell if this girl likes me

i cant tell if this girl likes me

alright so im finaly over my ex (for those who know the storie behind that) and i just met this girl skye ends up she has a boyfreind. i really like her she always says hi to me and junk and shes happy when ever i talk to her some girls said i should ask her out (when she was single) but i wasent over my ex (they said they said she was flirting with me and im really bad at telling if people are flirting with me or even for that matter interested in me) i told her i wanted to sit next to her on the bus so we could listen to music with each other, so know were sitting on the bus with each other. i tell her, that her boyfreind is a faget alot (teehee) and she tells me that her cousin could beat me up or she could herself so i say "you and your cousin could beat me up but i could deff. beat the crap out of your boyfreind" and she doesent get that mad when i say it she laughs i told her on the bus i like her today and she pretty much had to badger the hell outa me to get it im really shy im just wondering does she like me as just a freind or is she looking at me further

Well first off, please write more legibly in the future. I had a hard time understanding that.

Don't be a home wrecker and ruin her relationship. Tell her you're interested in her but you're not going to destroy her relationship out of respect for her. Then treat her as a friend. Once she breaks up with her boyfriend, ask her on a date. This is the only way to handle liking a girl who's dating a guy in a way that doesn't make you the bad guy.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!