+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's more obvious?

Ha ha, I don't know much about this

Okay the story is like this:
    I have been seeing a girl for about a week now that i have known for about three weeks. Recently things have become more serious and we have been spending a fair amount of time together. I have a great time with her and vice versa. Last night she told me that she really likes me and doesn’t want me going anywhere soon. And this is fine by me as i like her and its great fun most of the time being with her.

However here is the problem:
    the girl i am seeing lives in a student house sharing with two other people (no problem)
    But her x boyfriend lives downstairs the reason for this is that they both moved in when they were together and signed a contract stating that neither of them can move out unless they carry on paying the rent for the stated time. (not really a problem for me)

I stayed over for two days and had a laugh and all was well, but the x downstairs kept sending texts to her first about shopping and then about more serious things. This wasn’t really anything bad as she just left it and told me that this was me and her time (fair enough)
    Then the door slaming started and a few more texts.
    We ignorred this and went into the kitchen and got a drink and just chatted, the x came in and was pritty angry still (I can understand why its his x girlfriend, but they broke up in june and thought they would try again in september but that lasted a week)
    So i thought i would make some convo instead of just standing in silence as he put food into the fridge and just sed that she doesn’t eat much compared to the lads and he replied yea tell me about it. ok so not the longest conversation but it breaks the ice right.

After this a few more texts appear while we are in the kitchen and can hear her phone going off.

I spoke to her about this after and sed if she wanted time that it would be fine to sort out some things, and she sed she didnt want this as she knows what she wants.

Before we got o sleep she sed she would sort it out tomorrow and as she doesn’t want it to interfear with the relationship.

The next day she calls me and tells me about what happened and sed she resolved nothing and that he sed he didn’t like me staying over for that amount of time.

I dont want to be stuck between something but i also know i like her and want to make things work. I have thought about talking directly to him but i think it will make things worse and come back making me looking like the guilty one.

people of HELP.. HELP, some general advice would be cool, and are take a look at your posts too.
    Thanks!

I don't think what your packing between your legs dictates anything....everybody is different and shows interest/affection in multiple degrees of intensity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12