+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Racial Preferance?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    That's something I don't get, people think spanish people are "dark" but the dark "latino" people I've seen were from south america, I'm from spain and I'm completely white - ghost like white.
    It's not just their skin color... it's they way they are I can't handle their personalities I know I'm generalizing but I have yet to meet someone of that background who isn't exactly how I think they are...
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by sAsAk1 View Post
    It's not just their skin color... it's they way they are I can't handle their personalities I know I'm generalizing but I have yet to meet someone of that background who isn't exactly how I think they are...
    *Puppy look* I'm not...

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    *Puppy look* I'm not...
    Ok I'll believe you XD I do think you're an exception though, there are always exceptions.
    I'm not completely shutting out any race or anything I'm just more cautious with them then I would be with other races.
    I know I'm a total racist but my past experience doesn't lie. Maybe it's not even their race it's just the crowd
    they hang around and for some reason they all end up acting like their friends...
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

Ok I'll believe you XD I do think you're an exception though, there are always exceptions.
    I'm not completely shutting out any race or anything I'm just more cautious with them then I would be with other races.
    I know I'm a total racist but my past experience doesn't lie. Maybe it's not even their race it's just the crowd
    they hang around and for some reason they all end up acting like their friends...
    Yeah, I think I know what you mean, "latin" gangs and such give really bad fame to south american people here, it's kinda sad a lot of good people will get labeled because of a bunch of idiots.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to meet more people. There are plenty of asshole gangsters of every race (ever meet a skinhead? They scare me more than anyone else). Also, there are lovely people of every race.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you know what's really sad? i've dated many Latin guys and in the end found them to have the same flaws. now i am talking about different ages, education and professions. and they all shared the same mindset which i couldn't stand.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    you know what's really sad? i've dated many Latin guys and in the end found them to have the same flaws. now i am talking about different ages, education and professions. and they all shared the same mindset which i couldn't stand.
    Just curious... what mindset is that?

btw, I think your signature is missing this "¿"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just 180 degrees different from Russians.

just 180 degrees different from Russians.
    Me don't get it. >.<

i am afraid to be rude for having cultural differences
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think they need to kick out all the illegals.

The whole "tearing up families" excuse is bull, that's the risk they chanced when they decided to bang out children here as a means for a free ticket.

The mexicans that work for a week on a construction site and instead of getting paid, get reported to immigration?

Same thing, that's the risk they took.

Sucks, for them, but that's the way it is, and that's the way it should be.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

The whole "tearing up families" excuse is bull, that's the risk they chanced when they decided to bang out children here as a means for a free ticket.

The mexicans that work for a week on a construction site and instead of getting paid, get reported to immigration?

Same thing, that's the risk they took.

Sucks, for them, but that's the way it is, and that's the way it should be.
    what are you trying to say? what illegals? mexicans?

I'll admit that this thread has a bad title, I'm pretty knowledgable on the subject of race, human variation, genetics (haplogroups and such) etc, so I'm perhaps more aware moreso then the average person that all races evidently flow into one another from a physical stanbd point. What I want to know is not so much whether you prefer white or black (because its simply not that cut and dry in the wider perspective of things), but whta combination racial features you prefer....skin tone, hair texture, eye and hair colour, eye shape, what range does your preferences fall in?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what are you trying to say? what illegals? mexicans?
    Doesn't matter.

I have two acquaintances, both white south africans that stayed here past their visas.

One is getting married in Chicago, and the other just got knocked up down here.

I say good for them on not getting caught yet, but they're taking risks going the route they are.

They should go through the system like anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've thought of moving to the USA for some time, I need to improve my english, I want to see a bit of world and be away from my family... but it's hard unless you are "illegal" even coming from Europe, my best bet is getting one of those "enterpreteur visa" they started not long ago...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast