+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mc Donalds food

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Mc Donalds food

I have another reason for 'no' to Mc Donalds food...

The picture on the left was done exactly one year before the picture on the right. You don't see? Ahh, it's because nothing changed... Yeah, nothing changed! The food didn't rot as should in a normal case. Any bugs came to eat it up ,neither.

You can just imagine,what they use to make that food... And the best is, Mc Donalds always tries to show how their food for kids is healthy.Yhym
    I wazzzz here

ha, i dont like mcdonalds food, but i do eat burger king and kfc, but i find maccy d's food tastes like rubber.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think they all use the same,bad tactics
    I wazzzz here

are you a vegetarian or do you just not like fast food?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm hahahaha I'm not a vegetarian for sure and I'm actually a fast food eater. Although I think fast food is crap, they use all of those mistery spices that make people get addicted to it. I try not to eat fast food as often as it's possible. Actually if you do math, eating in a normal restaurant is actually cheaper than all those MC Do, Burger Kintgs etc. Spending 10 in Mc Do, I will not leave the restaurant being totally full and I will be hungry in an hour FOR SURE. For the same 10 euros , here in Spain for example, I can already eat a paella, or at a japanese buffet libre or whole pizza at the italian restaurant. Or just simply cook at home (for exaqmple salmon fillets plus rice and vegetables and bechamel sauce ). Whenever I go to a fast food restaurant, I do it because of the taste. I like MC Donald's wraps for example or Mc Flurry with Oreo. I never go there to actually eat something, thinking I'm having a normal meal, because I know I'm going to be hungry in 30 mins-1 hour
    I wazzzz here

Well I'm pretty sure they don't uses spices that get people addicted...I hardly eat out but I've eaten there before and do not have the urge to return immidiately...I think it tastes good...I'm just to damn cheap...as you said you can cook from home.

I would also have to say that the picture is not of one new meal and one year old meal...even if it did not begin to decompose, the bread at least would still grow mold...I know this for a fact...I have a nasty ass friend who left a bad of it in his back seat and when I opened it...yea it was covered in mold.

I think one is older than the other but I would say by only a few days.

Also simply the oils from the fries would have made the bag begin to disintegrate....and on top of that in pick number 2 you can see the oil on the fry bag...it hasn't dried in a year?...not to mention if there is any liquid in that cup it would not stay solid for a year....and if you notice it has been moved and not left in one place...look at the lines on the counter in the first picture and then in the second picture...they have been taken at different angles yet in the same angle in relationship to the food.

I get what your saying...people should avoid fast food...but the pic is bullshit.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It really is. The woman bought that Happy meal and took a picture on 3rd of MArch 2009, second pic is taken on 3rd of MArch 2010. It's taken from a blog of this womanShe bought it and put it in the closet. She decided to do an experiment. The only changes that happend are that the fries and bread dried out a bit, besides nothing changed.
    The food is full of preservatives. Just a burger contains 7 different preservatives. That's a lot.

It's taken from this blog :
    [URL="http://www.babybites.info/2009/03/03/happy-meal-blog/"]http://www.babybites.info/2009/03/03/happy-meal-blog/[/URL]

Somehow I can't access the page. I've read about this in an article from a magazine.
    I wazzzz here

Th pic is legit according to 2 news sites I read... It really made me decide to stop eating that crap, I only eat it when I have no other choice, but now I prefer not eating in the whole day before eating that.

yeah, this fast food is absolutely unhealthy! iīm trying to avoid the burger. but sometimes you donīt have another choice, if you wanna get a fast snack!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Schneeflocke, when I'm in Germany I prefer to eat good kebab than a Bic Mac. It's simply cheaper and there is more to eat And I think, the best doner are in Germany Even my bf agreed although he used to say that the best kebab that he ever had was in Turkey.He changed his mind after he tried one in Germany :p
    I wazzzz here

I'm afraid of kebabs eating me instead of me eating them >.>

Isn't "McDonald's food" an oxymoron?
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Isn't "McDonald's food" an oxymoron?
    Loool, actually I think it is
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't believe that for a second!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I do belive, especially because each time I eat there , I feel like I'm eating a flavoured air. I feel taste, but I don't feel food in my stomack. So : no real food - no decomposition Well maybe someday I do this experiment on my own , out of curiousity.
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast