+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Racial Preferance?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    When you're a really passionate person (like me) it's hard to ignore a comment like: "Illegals and Mexicans should go home and stop popping out babies like they're meal tickets."

To me that's extremely offensive, especially the line referring to children. It makes me want to say mean things to the poster. You may have thought I was being rude Indie, but I'm very proud of myself for holding back and not calling the poster names and acting immature.

I guess I'll just avoid this thread entirely. That's too bad. I was interested in the original subject.

I don't believe in pandering to the PC crowd either. I was just looking to enjoy the conversation that was being had previously.
    Wow, you mean I can actually post something here on the internet and influence your physical behaviour??

I'm getting better at this than I thought.

**I'm joking, Laila**

Who made that post about popping out babies? Shame on whoever said that, that's clearly inflammatory. I missed that post. But its still back to: ignore the crap. You don't have to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Its just like at work, in fact.

I'm waiting for our genetics expert to come back and comment. Personally, I like to try to guess people's mindsets for what they post. You made it too easy for me by explaining yourself, L.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I have always been very close minded about race, white was the only one I would consider. I am in no way a racist, its just the way I was. I am discovering that as I mature, I am more like Mish and completely overlook race.
    I've had been thinking myself racist for a while because I have only thought "white" women hot, now I blame that on the "woman model" the media gives us and the fact that the immigrants here, and most who get here are kinda old for my taste.

I prefer men from Europe, I'm in Spain @ the moment. I've gotten asked out on so many dates (in London and Barcelona), wow.... Can't wait for next yr, when I start my master in London, inchallah.

ps. I have more luck with European men than American men, IDKY.
    Last edited by DulceReina; 23-03-10 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DulceReina View Post
    have more luck with European men than American men, IDKY.
    Depending on the zone, some spanish guys are desperate for sex. There's a legend saying that people where I am have it a lot less than the rest of the world, guys blame the girls of being prudes and girls blame them of being bad picking them up. :-S
    Although I've been told Barcelona is full of astonishing women, and I know a couple of hot girls who moved there, so it might be true and guys there should be .. luckier.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    care to elaborate?
    Sure.

Imagine walking into your place of work, hospital, doctor's office, and watching as the lower level workers get laid off because someone else is willing to work so much cheaper without the guarantee of producing the same quality work.

Maybe it's already happened in California and you guys are just used to it already.

Ever try to cooperate with someone that doesn't speak your language?

The need for a translator on a job site is ridiculous.

I've also never encountered so much jobsite theft, which is funny because I would say about half of the theft that went on was by accident, because the day laborers weren't on the job long enough to realize that something sitting out, didn't mean it was free for them to use.

I don't expect you to understand any of this. There's a reason why intellectual liberals oppose opinions like mine, it's because they're so far removed from the issue they conjure all of their opinions on ideals, rather than reality. The system rewards contractors that underhand the system and force american citizens to either take a pay cut, or to change their line of work all together. There's a lot more than simply rounding up illegals that needs to happen.

On the other side. If they granted amnesty, the Unions would have a massive surge in membership, and we would also have a larger tax base. There's multiple solutions to this problem, but that doesn't change the fact the we in fact, have a problem and the current laws require illegals to be deported.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Imagine walking into your place of work, hospital, doctor's office, and watching as the lower level workers get laid off because someone else is willing to work so much cheaper without the guarantee of producing the same quality work.
    I believe that would be the fault of the manager hiring the said cheaper labourer who produces poorer quality work, while firing the one who does a better job. The manager would also do it at great risk to self and the department. Personally, I've never seen that happen.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

I don't expect you to understand any of this. There's a reason why intellectual liberals oppose opinions like mine, it's because they're so far removed from the issue they conjure all of their opinions on ideals, rather than reality.
    Don't be silly. I live in Los Angeles. This has been a huge problem for years - in fact, I believe it's the root of all the black/hispanic gang violence. But I don't see how that addresses who was here before the Mexicans.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I see a good point in something Frasbee said, the language issues are because of the inmigrants, I don't think it's fair for anyone to go to a country and not even try to learn the local language, just try to change the laws so that country "adapts" to them instead. Same goes to religions and other stuff, if you go to another country, you are the one who has to adapt, not the people who were there, and that's something a huge number of immigrants don't even consider.
    (I'm not saying all of them are that way, I know at least 2 immigrants here who learned the local language)

Where Vashti, Sonrisa, Misombra and I live, Mexicans WERE here first. That's not the case for the rest of the country.

Personally, I think all illegals should be granted amnesty and become naturalized citizens as soon as possible and join us in paying taxes. I know loads of people who work illegally here and have no intention of becoming citizens, ever. To me, that's ****ed up. The whole system that supports it is ****ed up. The people who hire illegals and pay them disgustingly low wages are ****ed up. The parasites who live off of human trafficking are ****ed up. I hope it becomes a priority for our government soon, because it's not getting any better by itself.
    Spammer Spanker

What about legals who choose to live on government support and not working a day in their life? they will not go and clean toilets like our mexican lady does. no one is standing in line to get those jobs. i can't imagine Fras cleaning toilets. I would like to have people on welfare to be cut off after one year. one year is enough to find a job. but instead of that they keep popping kids and stay unemployed. and they are legal. illegals actually work and they can't get welfare as far as i know.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    What about legals who choose to live on government support and not working a day in their life? they will not go and clean toilets like our mexican lady does. no one is standing in line to get those jobs. i can't imagine Fras cleaning toilets. I would like to have people on welfare to be cut off after one year. one year is enough to find a job. but instead of that they keep popping kids and stay unemployed. and they are legal. illegals actually work and they can't get welfare as far as i know.
    In spain there's legal people who make money from the unemployment helps and work at the same time "illegally"...the scum of society

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    In spain there's legal people who make money from the unemployment helps and work at the same time "illegally"...the scum of society
    we got those here as well.

it's sad that those services are not being cut down, but we release inmates and lay off teachers.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    What about legals who choose to live on government support and not working a day in their life?
    Those people piss me off. I know plenty of them too. A couple of my mom's shiftless hippie friends used to space their kids out by five years each so they could stay on welfare for 20+ years. One of them has six kids and the other seven. Those people make me ill. I work too hard to feel okay about supporting that behavior.

But I'll bet Fras keeps a clean bathroom.
    Spammer Spanker

Abuse of the system by anyone makes me ill. I deal with it all day long. Nothing makes me want to reach out and slap a bitch like the kid I spoke with yesterday who was born in 1987 and has "been unemployed now for about 4 years" arrghhh! Are you kidding me? You choose to not work and you slide by. Total BS. On the other hand I have accounts in my office of Hispanic patients who sure as hell got medical services given to them with no SSN. I'm not sure who's more stupid, the provider thinking we'll ever get paid off those accounts or me for having to try to speak with them. My favorite is when they answer the phone in perfect English then "No speak English" when I try to get them to cough up their bills.

If I've learned anything though, its that trash comes in every color. Its not discriminatory at all. "Our own" citizens take the goverment for a ride like its their job, which it is. Way too many people abuse the system as their careers. Its a never ending breed too, their parents taught them well how to get everything handed to them with no shame. I have hundreds of accounts where the patient is on state funded medical insurance and their co-pays are literally $1.20 and they refuse to pay that even because they feel entitled to their free ride through life.

Meanwhile, I work and pay out the nose for medical coverage and still can only be seen at certain providers and have high co-pays.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I still prefer white boys with a little Asian thrown in. Yum.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast