+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats the best way for me to ask out the Girl who....

Whats the best way for me to ask out the Girl who....

....works behind the desk at the Massage place. Its not a seedy place, its part of a large chain...and no happy ending jokes please

ANYWAYS

I was there 2 weekends in a row and she remembered my cancelled appointment from the previous week on the second weekend I was in there. She seems to be flirting with me being seemingly more nice to me than others. She touches her hair and rubs her arm when I talk to her which I believe to be signs of interest (maybe I'm just an idiot and those are nothing)

I want to ask her out, but I dont want to embarrass her at her workplace. I was thinking of just saying " hey I'd love to take you out sometime" and hand her my number.....or something very short and to the point, and handing her my number.

What do you guys think? How should I pull this off?

I think she's interested in you. At least the signs are there. Whatever you do, do not give her your number. Ask if you can call her so you can go out sometime. Good luck!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Thats how I would usually do things....but I dont want to embarrass the girl at her workplace and make the " number exchange" longer than it has to be.

Asip is right- do NOT hand her your number.

Pass her a note on your way in to your next massage asking for her number and by the time you get out, she'll give it to you.
    Spammer Spanker

Giga: I like that idea....that way I'm not saying anything aloud to embarrass her, and it's no pressure because she gets to think about it for an hour essentially and come up with a response.

Should I write the note when I first get there.....or have it prepared?

If I have it prepared would that look kinda creepy?

What i would do is this. Chat her up a little bit and once the level gets to a point where you can sense she's very comfortable, ask her if you can call her sometime. It's the best thing to do really. The note thing is just very kiddish, makes you seem shy, lacks confidence and a little creepy, imo.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

In my opinion, notes are only creepy if they're anonymous or riddled with grammatical errors.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah I dunno what I'm gonna do now....I guess the best thing to do would be to just feel out the situation and at that time, either say something... or grab a piece of paper and start writing

A girl would definatly appreciate your attempt to talk to her more than a note. And definatly don't give her your munber- that's telling her she's not worth the effort and you expect her to do all the work- not a good precident to set.

As for what to do- chat her up and ask her if you can meet up somewhere very public sometime after work. You can get her number there and no embarrising anyone. Pick a place that's neutral and non-commital like a nearby coffeeplace or cafe. Do have a couple places for her to choose from, don't make her pick the place.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jloranestes View Post
    A girl would definatly appreciate your attempt to talk to her more than a note. And definatly don't give her your munber- that's telling her she's not worth the effort and you expect her to do all the work- not a good precident to set.

As for what to do- chat her up and ask her if you can meet up somewhere very public sometime after work. You can get her number there and no embarrising anyone. Pick a place that's neutral and non-commital like a nearby coffeeplace or cafe. Do have a couple places for her to choose from, don't make her pick the place.

Good luck!
    I like that idea of inviting her out after the place closes. Its in a huge shopping center so theres a million places we could go. I wont even ask her for her number....I'll just ask if she wants to meet me wherever, and if she declines for whatever reason then I'll ask for the number so we can possibly do it another time.

Good call