+ Follow This Topic

Thread: recently single male looking for adviice

recently single male looking for adviice

Hey guys not sure this is in the right forum but here goes,

I知 recently single after 4 years in a relationship and I am not great at attracting women I知 just after some advise please, looks wise I would say I知 no Brad Pitt but I知 not ugly either more of a Jason Statham look, have always done alright with women but no after 4 years in a relationship looking for advise I知 not the most confident person talking to strangers either.

any tips or advise welcome an appreciated

The best thing I can say, is to just get out and enjoy yourself; Go to a club and bar, and if a girl catches your eye, go and say hello. They can only say no, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Just be happy, do things you like, hang out with positive people, find new activities...and you'll bump into someone good for you without even realising it!!!

On the plus side: I think a lot of women here would agree that Jason is sexier than Brad!!!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Well, what kind of connection are you looking to make? If you're very recently single, you're on the rebound and your approach is going to be very different. When you get to the point where you're actually ready to find a girlfriend, you'll have to be careful not to attract the rebound type girls.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredbomb0 View Post
    The best thing I can say, is to just get out and enjoy yourself; Go to a club and bar, and if a girl catches your eye, go and say hello. They can only say no, right?
    What he said ^^^ except, don't talk to the one you fancy. Chat with her less attractive friend and somewhat ignore the one you fancy.

Either or, it's a win/win situation.

Like everybody has said just go out and enjoy yourself with no expectations...its amazing what you find when your not looking....kinda like watching water boil...it takes 7 minutes when your not watching but 3 hours if you are.