+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's going on in that cute head of his?

What's going on in that cute head of his?

My boyfriend and i are extremely close. We have only been dating for three months, and although it seems like only a second to us, it also feels like time freezes just so we can spend even more time together. Well yesterday he randomly said something to me along the lines of, "I just realized if you were to take on my last name, your name would be Rosina Rose." (Rosina is my middle name, Rose being his last name [ Which implys that he was thinking about us possibly getting married to eachother...right? What do you think he ment by all of this.
    I know that i have a tendancy to over think everything, good and bad. Which is why i would really appreciate your help.
    It's not a bad thing that he said that. Infact i had thought about the same thing a couple times before....i just want to know what you think is going on. 'Cause right now, i am lost.
    Thank you so much for reading (and helping) (:
    It means a lot.

All it means is that he's thinking about the future which is good. He's probably let himself daydream a couple times about what it would be like to be with you x number of months/years down the road. His comment was probably based off of that. It doesn't mean anything bad, and it indicates that he's into you which is good. Don't read into it anymore than that.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!

It could simply mean that it had never occurred to him before that his last name and your middle name are very similar and would conveniently fit together nicely. As long as your relationship is good, don't read more or less into what he says. Unless he pops the question of course.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    It could simply mean that it had never occurred to him before that his last name and your middle name are very similar and would conveniently fit together nicely. As long as your relationship is good, don't read more or less into what he says. Unless he pops the question of course.
    this.

And.. weren't you (toxicdanger) like 16? thinking of marriage so early doesn't seem right...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He probably just day dreamed future for a mintue if girls do it all the time who is to say guys don't do it on occasion too? What it really means is nothing. I dreamt about taking every single boys name that I ever liked it meant nothing.