+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just a quick question (:

Just a quick question (:

My boyfriend and i talk everyday (: Sometimes on the phone, sometimes through other devices. But when it comes down to calling eachother, he always asks me to call him when he wants to talk. Is it just because he's shy? Or am i doing something wrong...? I think that the whole time ive been dating him he's only called me once. I know that he's a really shy guy, and he's very quiet, but i just want to know what you think. I hope i'm not making him uncomfortable.

Sometimes these things can be down to a really simple explantion...like does he have the credit on his phone to call you? does he want to pay for the bill?

I think you should just say casually 'how come you always get me to phone you? why not give me a call for a change! " you're not asking for much and you can see his reaction.

I don't think you're making him uncomfortable, he's asking you to call him! If he didn't want to talk, he wouldn't ask you to call. There's probably a really simple reason behind it.

he's probably just doesn't want to seem too eager, maybe
    or maybe he doesn't want to call at a bad time (he wants to know you want to talk)

just some thoughts
    "Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it."

Some people feel uncomfortable calling people up but don't mind getting calls. Or it could be a billing issue. It's most likely something simple.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!