+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so confused...

so confused...

Wierd situation..

so I felt like I was doing so well...I got a new girlfriend, and kept myself busy and I started forgetting about my ex and feeling truelly happy again. We hadnt talked for almost 4 months now.

the other night, I drank entirely too much and for some reason called my ex, she was very rude more or less, and mentioned she knew I had a girlfriend, that I dont know how she know, she is also dating someone else

anywho, ive been feeling so sad about it lately, she was my first love, and i dont know what i was expecting calling her.

but im just curious if anyone else has had a similiar sitatuation?

what does it mean. i know i will probly love her forever so i think just missed her alot.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why are you feeling sad?? you should cherish what you have in front of you and not reminisce over the past.....

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You blame calling your ex, on having too much to drink. But if the drink was to blame, you wouldn't have posted this thread and still be feeling all sad.

You obviously are not over your ex and I think you jumped into a new relationship way too soon....a mistake many people make.

Sorry I'm not much help, but I've never found myself in that situation. I always take time out from relationships when one ends, so I aint carrying baggage/unresolved feelings over to the next relationship......

Yeah, I believe it's very important to be on your own for a while. We all try to fill that void too quickly but if you are with your new girlfriend thinking about your ex all the time it's definitely not a good sign and not fair to your current girlfriend. And if you thought that you would one day want to reconcile with said ex girlfriend, pursuing her while she is dating and you are dating is not helping you. You might need to remove her phone number from your cell phone or if you are sick like me and memorize numbers, turn your phone off when you go out. Or don't bring it at all. Just for right now, while it's still raw and still tough.

Remember that she is always going to have a little piece of you for the mark and impact she has had on your life. It is possible to love her and not be with her and I think you know that even if you were together today, it probably wouldn't work out because of how hurt you are and how she doesn't want anything to do with you. If you have a fantastic girl in front of you and she makes you happy, you should concentrate on that and treat her the way you should have treated your ex (assuming you were the **** up, most guys are). I mean you can't help how you feel and if this new girl isn't doing it for you, you have to let her go not only for her benefit but for yours too.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

hi...
    you know you have to be fair with your present girlfriend..if you don't really love her then you should tell her...don't make her believe that you do really love her..don't make her your tool to forget you ex girlfriend..If you're not really getting over with your past girlfriend then you shouldn't have any relationship with someone else..

Friends don't let friends drink and dial. Tell your friends to take your phone away when you get sauced.
    Spammer Spanker