+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to relax during oral

How to relax during oral

Hey girls, problem here, how do I relax during oral, I know this is the only way to have an orgasm, but I can never seem to relax, I constantly think of :

1. how long before he gets bored
    2. do I smell funny, how many hours ago did I bathe?
    3. does he even like doing it
    4.what if I don't cum
    5. god it's so wet and gross

I've told him all my worries during oral and he assures me he likes doing it, yet he never tries that much to go down there and he once told me I wasn't so fresh down there (we were camping for 4 days, there was no shower). He also stopped once cause it had been 45 mins. :O(

1. If he's truly interested in getting you off, he will not get bored. Or if he does, he will not show it, and he will not tell you he's bored. It's a confidence killer for women to find out that their man doesn't enjoy getting them off.

2. If you smelled funny then the guy would most likely have issues with going down there. Next time you go camping and there is no shower available either 1. bring some vag wipes 2. or hold off on the oral sex.

3. My man loves getting me off. However, I've met guys who say they love going down on women, but once they go down on me they're tired after 5 minutes. Lies. 45 minutes is a long time so it's important to remember to change the pace occasionally. Have you figured out what particular things turn you on, or do you just expect him to do all the work?

4. If you don't cum right away, it's not a big deal. Don't treat it like a big deal. Get a vibrator and ask him to use it on you. Try other positions. Sex should be fun too.

5. Wet and gross? I can't help you much if you simply think oral sex is gross. Some people don't like it (I think they're crazy). I used to think it wasn't for me until I realized I was dating a lot of inexperienced guys.