+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Submissive Men

Lmao, I almost fell out of my chair when I read you're "I'm not gay and I know I'm not because......" disclaimer.

There are a lot of women like you describe out there. Most women don't let that side out of the cage at the drop of a hat. Most people aren't comfortable going full primal until they really know and trust you.

Alcohol severely accelerates the trust process.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    This one's me:

I hope you don't cross your legs like that. Forget submissive, you would just look like a total faggot.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    Interesting post. I understand you completely. I am you, in female form.

In my professional life and with my friends I am extremely independent. With my ideal guy, romantically and sexually I'm submissive and dominance/aggressiveness (not meanness) is a huge turn on.
    See, that's the funny thing. Outside of sex and dating, I'm very independent, too. I'm a very libertarian person--according to some accusers, extremely so. This has gotten me in a lot of trouble throughout my life, not just from teachers/professors/administrators, but from the law, as well. I hold an innate hatred of authority that makes me want to do things I'm told not to, and refuse to do things that are "mandatory."

Unless, of course, the authority figure is a sexy lady, and the mandatory thing is ****ing her brains out. Then it's, "Yes, ma'am! How do you want it?"
    Last edited by SirWagginston; 06-04-10 at 02:37 PM.

One theory is that extremely independent people seek the permission to completely surrender to someone they love and trust. They seek a safety zone where someone else can make the decisions for once. I think that theory has serious legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I hope you don't cross your legs like that. Forget submissive, you would just look like a total faggot.
    Dude, that's a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo"]Bonobo[/URL]. I wasn't really paying attention to the pose. I picked him because Bonobo apes are believed by many to be matriarchal--at the very least, they are the only species of ape in which the alpha male is not permitted to dominate all of the females at his whimsy. Also, "despite" the high status of females in their species, Bonobos have more sex than almost any other animal. They use it not only for mating, but for entertainment and conflict resolution, as well. They also engage in kissing, oral/anal sex, and various different sexual positions other than the animal kingdom's standard of doggy. It's almost like the females use sex as a form of control, and interestingly enough, Bonobos have a relatively low rate of violence, and relatively high rate of sharing and cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    One theory is that extremely independent people seek the permission to completely surrender to someone they love and trust. They seek a safety zone where someone else can make the decisions for once. I think that theory has serious legs.
    I have to agree with this, especially given the knowledge that many submissive men have high-status jobs or some other distinction. I've even read about famous politicians getting in trouble for being caught engaging in S&M-like behavior.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LMAO ROFL the ape pictures are ****ing hilarious. OMG im crying.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123