+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: When a man asks you about the size of his penis...

I think that mish is right in that you should aviod answering that question, but if you do need to you could say "they all look the same to me". It's bland, it's unoffensive, it's noncommital......its exactly what you should say if you NEED to respond.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I am sure you have the biggest on the planet.
    like every man, right?

To erik: My penis has always been small, actually. It's not due to age or weight, evidently. It has always stayed inside most of the time, even when I haven't been in the pool or out in the cold. I've learned to have a sense of humor about it and I and my wife joke about it sometimes. You don't say how old you are, but are you having size issues? I've been this way all my life and maybe I can offer some encouraging words.

For those who know me, I'm a mixed race guy, and yes, I have a big penis. Does it make me smarter?...no, does it make me handsomer?...no, doe it make me a better lover?...no, does it make me more successful?...no, does it make me a better man?...no, does it in any way, materially, improve my life?...no! ALL it means is that ONE part of my anatomy is larger than other men's. So WHAT IS THE ****ING POINT!! I'm really getting sick of these repeated penis threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jimj View Post
    To erik: My penis has always been small, actually. It's not due to age or weight, evidently. It has always stayed inside most of the time, even when I haven't been in the pool or out in the cold. I've learned to have a sense of humor about it and I and my wife joke about it sometimes. You don't say how old you are, but are you having size issues? I've been this way all my life and maybe I can offer some encouraging words.
    I see, and thanks for the offer but I don't have a issue in that department, just curious as always

My dick is pretty awesome. It's the perfect size for pleasing my woman and it's the perfect size for masturbation. It gets rock hard but the skin is oh so soft. Not to mention, it has a vein that leads directly to my heart. Booyeah!

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    My dick is pretty awesome. It's the perfect size for pleasing my woman and it's the perfect size for masturbation. It gets rock hard but the skin is oh so soft. Not to mention, it has a vein that leads directly to my heart. Booyeah!
    Love thy penis and put no other penis before it... lmao...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    For those who know me, I'm a mixed race guy, and yes, I have a big penis. Does it make me smarter?...no, does it make me handsomer?...no, doe it make me a better lover?...no, does it make me more successful?...no, does it make me a better man?...no, does it in any way, materially, improve my life?...no! ALL it means is that ONE part of my anatomy is larger than other men's. So WHAT IS THE ****ING POINT!! I'm really getting sick of these repeated penis threads
    Funny, I'm mixed too, but I don't have a big penis. Damn you! I also think its easy for you to dismiss these threads because after all, you DO have a big penis. You saying you're sick of hearing about this is like a rich man saying that she's tired of hearing about how everyone else wishes that they were rich. The most that the rest of us can do is talk about it, so at least let us have that.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I have an average sized cock.... maybe even slightly less than average.
    I noticed that as I lose weight, more of my penis is revealed, so if you are chubby you should lose weight for the purpose of penis length!
    My woman thinks my penis is the perfect size for her. She always comes before I do, so I think I have the right tool.

That is perfectly said. I love it!!

My boyfriend swears his penis is just so small...No it's not. I think some men just have a complex. He has an average size penis that's incredible to me! So...I think men should start worrying about other issues!

I did once ask a woman about the biggest and smallest she's seen.

I made my own conclusion that things weren't that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by coachtrip View Post
    I did once ask a woman about the biggest and smallest she's seen.

I made my own conclusion that things weren't that bad!
    What did she say, just out of curiousity?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this is so dop
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Believe it or not, I get asked this a lot. When a man asks me how he compares in size to other men, should I lie? How honest should I be? Some men seem genuinely clueless... Don't you guys look at other men in the restroom?

(For those who don't know, I'm a nurse.)
    and be mistaken for a gay person?? hell no..!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast