+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Those girls

Those girls

You people may remember some time ago I had a post which talked about how particular girls at a school didn't like me because I came from what they considered a nerdy school. Well recently I noticed some of them looking at me for extended periods of time so I thought my chance has come, now I just want some suggestions on how to start the conversation. As usual, thank you.

Just go up to one of them and say hi i guess, and girls we like smart guys
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Talk about anything but nerdy topics
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

try

"what time is it?"

or

"u know bout the interesting topic of molecul in biology we just leart bout today?" *snort*

u choose

Here's a lesson for you...

Talk to any girls you see. ANYWHERE. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. Whether you're attracted to them or not. Whether they're 20 or 40 or whatever. Basically, the more you do this, the more natural and easy it becomes. You get in an elevator and some other girl steps in with you, smile and say hi. You're walking to a class and happen to be walking fairly close to a girl (slightly ahead or behind), quicken or slow your pace accordingly, say hi, and just talk until you get to class. Then smile and say, "It was nice talking to you. See ya round." and step in the classroom. You see a woman with a baby, mention how cute the baby is. You see a girl with a nice sweater, say, "Hey, that's a nice sweater."

The more you do shit like this, the easier it becomes to just TALK. And being able to talk in a natural (non-awkward) and cheerful matter is very important in gaining and keeping a girl's interest in you.

Sounds stupid, and it may not be easy at first, but it gets easier with time and practice. And the good thing is, if you do this stuff at malls and parks and concerts and resteraunts and theaters and stuff, chances are you'll NEVER see those girls again. So even if you DO seem awkward at first, it's not like you're going to have to live with it.

Also key, smile when you talk to them. Smiling IMMEDIATELY lightens the mood and if you smile at them, chances are, they're gonna smile back and feel just at least a LITTLE more comfortable.

ALSO, start reading a newspaper or some daily news thing. Or read about stuff you enjoy. Just read about some current events. That way SOMETHING will stick in your mind and you'll have SOMETHING to talk about. Also, if you talk to the same girls often, you'll always have fresh stuff to talk about every day. Which makes you interesting, not boring, and there's no "awkward silence" since you always have something interesting to say. Plus it makes you look WICKED smart which attracts them.

Just a few pointers off the top of my head.

Rod Steele

Chicks dig confidence.

There's no other way to put it. I used to be that guy, "Why doesn't anyone like me? I hate my life. Someone show pity on me! Woe is me! Woe is me!" (not implying that you are like that.). But somewhere before my freshmen year in high school, I developed this awesome level of confidence, and that same year I had five girls that were completely obsessed with me. It's hard to say this without sounding conceited. Please, don't get that impression. But when you have a positive attitude about yourself and you just speak your mind when given the chance. It shows, and if you're a good person girls see it, and they'll be confronting you instead.

Remember, no fear. No worries. Just live.

BandoMan, that's damn good advice.
    Just do what BandoMan said and you'll do fine.

BandoMan, there are no words that I can use to express how useful that advice is. All of my problems, mostly, have stemmed from worry that I might, possibly, maybe be bothering a girl by talking to her. Well, I started taking this saying to heart, and now it's just... so much better. Nothing better than to just do it, and whatever happens happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MrUndersquee
    BandoMan, there are no words that I can use to express how useful that advice is. All of my problems, mostly, have stemmed from worry that I might, possibly, maybe be bothering a girl by talking to her. Well, I started taking this saying to heart, and now it's just... so much better. Nothing better than to just do it, and whatever happens happens.
    Life is too short for worrying. You've got to get as close as you can to the things around you, the people you love, because things come and go, and people disappear.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.