+ Follow This Topic

Thread: will she see a change one year on

will she see a change one year on

okay, this may sound odd at first but please try and understand.

basically there's this girl that i used to reaaalllly like, she led me on and just threw me awayr (about a year ago) and i was really depressed for like 6 months after. but after that six months of depression, i saw that my body wasn't in shape and i was a tad bit off a mess, i always was, even when i liked her....so i decided to start working out, six months later and i look better as in:

my arms arent hench but theyre not exactly twigs like they were before, but still quite big
    iv not got a six pack but my stomach is pretty flat
    my skins alot better
    and iv not got tired looking eyes

i feel much better XD...but the thing is...im seeing this girl at a wedding in a few weeks...okay now getting to the point:

do you guys think that because iv changed body-wise, it'l make her think :O....or do girls generally NOT CARE about guys who they've messed about...regardless of a change.

Am I right to assume you two never actually dated, and now you're curious as to whether or not it was because of your physique? And if she would be impressed since you have become better looking?

To answer your question, if your physique really has become more appealing to her then sure, she would be impressed. But whether or not that changes anything about how she feels towards you, no idea. You would need to find out whether or not she was attracted to you in the first place, and what it was that turned her away... could be anything, not necesarily what you looked like.