+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to meet more girls?

how to meet more girls?

I'm in college, and I don't have a lot of friends who are girls. I'm an engineering major, and there aren't a lot of pretty girls in my classes. In fact, I don't think the classroom is a good place to meet girls. I mean I can see myself ask people to study with me on the weekends, but when the semester's over, I basically don't see them anymore. I play club ultimate frisbee, and I know a couple of girls form there. But I'm not the partying/drinking type, so I rarely go to parties. I don't really have time to join clubs because I'm very busy with classes, ultimate, and work. At the same time, I don't want to be stressed out all the time, since I don't go out with friends much. Even though I have a decent social life, I feel lonely because I don't have a girl, or don't know many girls for that matter. I'm not desperate to lose my virginity. It's just that I see people holding hands everywhere I go, and it sucks.

P.S. I live at home due to financial reasons. For that, I'm not involved in the social circles that goes on at the dorms and on campus.

Well the bottom line is you have to make a decision to make time for that kind of stuff. You basically sound like you're not giving yourself any options. Learn time management and then make time to get involved in more things where women are present
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis