+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Of course I know you're joking and no, I have my secret website with pics like this :p I found it ,it's MINEEEEE.
    Well fine...I won't tell you where you can find pictures of naked women on the internet...oh yea...its on the internet....not a lot of people know about it.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Well fine...I won't tell you where you can find pictures of naked women on the internet...oh yea...its on the internet....not a lot of people know about it.
    I don't care about naked women, I have my own boobs and cunt hehehehe

And still, you don't have this page

Seriously, write it in google...There's plenty of it...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    My point was though when learning a language that hour a day we spend in class learning a proper english is overshadowed by the rest of our interactions....

most of the time when I make mistakes it is a typing error or my mind is moving faster than my fingers and I've begun a new sentence in my head while still typing the last one and they just run together.
    Yeah, I get what you mean about being overshadowed, but if you have proper classes on that language it's harder for that to happen.

And about the mistakes... yes, that happens very often to me, specially sometimes when I mix languages and my sentences end up making no sense at all.

What's particularly irritating me is...

Maybe if he's wrote it once or twice, I wouldn't mind...
    You know, I or other foreigners, can do typos, grammar mistakes etc. It's normal. It's not our mother tongue. But come the **** on, he's from England. His english should be the cleanest of all...
    In England, not everyone is English.....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    In England, not everyone is English.....
    But I assume if he's 16yo, he goes to english school and learn english language. His nationality doesn't excuse his bad language . I assume it's a country he has a citizenship of, it would be bad of him to speak like a language handicap.
    I wazzzz here

But I assume if he's 16yo, he goes to english school and learn english language. His nationality doesn't excuse his bad language . I assume it's a country he has a citizenship of, it would be bad of him to speak like a language handicap.
    I'm not sure if she meant it that way... I think she meant it in the Irish and Scottish sense... not sure though

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I'm not sure if she meant it that way... I think she meant it in the Irish and Scottish sense... not sure though
    Naaah, once he said he's 16yo Mid East guy living in England or something. For sure Mid East,so not in that sense...
    I wazzzz here

Could be from an immigrant family who just arrived a year ago, even a month ago. English may not be his 'mother' tongue.

England has had a major influx of immigrants in the past 2 years, especially from other parts of Europe.

Naaah, once he said he's 16yo Mid East guy living in England or something. For sure Mid East,so not in that sense...
    There you go then, he's Mid Eastern...

Mid Eastern guys all talk slang. It's not 'this' and that' but 'dis' and 'dat' to these guys.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Surely not month ago cause he was posting long before ... And he's Mid East like I've said. He doesn't look like he's fresh, he was dating girls there few years ago so he couldn't just arrive to England... I knwo cause I remember members and their posts... Of course those I am reading...
    I wazzzz here

Surely not month ago cause he was posting long before ... And he's Mid East like I've said. He doesn't look like he's fresh, he was dating girls there few years ago so he couldn't just arrive to England... I knwo cause I remember members and their posts... Of course those I am reading...
    Even if he isn't new to England, he will likely still use his native tongue first and foremostly and when interacting with his family. He will speak English only to others who speak English.

I know a guy whose native homeland is the Mid East and he was born over here. His mother speaks very little English and despite being here for over 30 years. He speaks to his family in Punjab, to others in English. His spoken English is good, his written English is very poor. He has no understanding of plurals, nouns, etc and his spelling is atrocious, lol

Not a lot of immigrants want to integrate and have no desire to learn English properly. But our Government is supposedly bringing in a strict new law, that all immigrants have to learn English and if they wish to live here.

do you guys have a life?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bo_salecta View Post
    do you guys have a life?
    I saw you reading this thread since yesterday night Did you need 10 hours to make up this sentence?
    I wazzzz here

I'm much more forgiving with broken English. At least it shows that someone is trying to communicate and not just lazily abbreviating everything in textspeak.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I saw you reading this thread since yesterday night Did you need 10 hours to make up this sentence?
    LOL

I also think that is the trouble with the youth these days, everything is text speak, as in 'Owz u, fings are gud wiv me, c u laterz'....wtf?

A complete bastardisation of English basically...(did I spell that right??)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast