+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Befuddled

Befuddled

Ok i broke up with my ex about 7 months ago now (the hardest 7 months in my not so long life) We broke up because he sisn't love me anymore we live in different towns (i live in new zealand he is in the north island and im in the south island) Here is where I get confused because even though he says he doesn't care about me he acts the opposite. For example he gets really jealous and upset if i talk to other guys and is not happy at all with me being friends with one of his guy friends. Also Sabe (his guy friend) says he totally ignores other girls except me.

There are other things too like when my Grandma died i had to stay at his place for 2 nights. Other the course of these days he touched me whenever possible and one time we were watching tv and i made a joke about one of those stupid linx ads (the ones where all the girls do anything to be with a guy wearing linx) about how i'd do that if a guy was wearing linx (sarcastic) and he muttered that if i did he would kill himself. Anywho heaps of things like that have happened but he still says he doesn't care about me. I don't get him does anybody understand why he is acting like this or am i being over hopeful coz i love him so much. Thanks

what..the ****..?

he sounds like one of those little girls that can't make up their mind of what they want

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Lol I know he's terrible he's almost 18 i would have thought he would know what he wants and what he doesn't want by now

you'd think..

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Does any body understand why he's acting like this coz i'm really struggling to understand him

I have a feeling he will never be understood...
    and truthfully, I will never understand guys to start with and they will never understand girls either... lol..

Well, all I can suggest is to confront him about. Especially since it seems to be messing with your emotions. Maybe, he's just being friendly? or he's one of those shy types? I do not know...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Nah he's never been she with me. And if i do confront him with it he tends to just deny things but then later he still acts like he loves me mwa i don't get him he contradicts himself to much