+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I'm 15, he's 47- bad news???

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_ View Post
    yea, i know what you mean, i'll see where it leads... .

That is exactly what I would be worried about. It *shouldn't* lead anywhere because she is just a kid. Stay away for a couple of years.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ok, makes sense... i will try

is even talking on very general terms wrong?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you think you are attracted to her, then I would avoid contact so you aren't tempted to try to justify an inappropriate relationship.

How do you imagine her parents would feel about her talking to a 24 year old? Some parents wouldn't mind - maybe you could ask them what they think...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What on earth do you have so in common with a 16 year old that there's even a desire to "talk to her" as if she's an old confidante? You two should be on very different levels of maturation. If not . . . I'd look inward. Perhaps you shouldn't seek out someone immature to indulge you, but should work on maturing yourself.

anachronistic Guest
    Yea. and I barely have anything common with FRESHMEN girls at my school. I don't understand why these older men would want younger chicks for reasons other than looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
    ....he's never made any inclanation to hurt me.
    Due to the vast age difference I really dont think you and that 47 year old really have much in common. Its not right. Theres alot of dangerous people over the net pretending to be nice people.

Just because he doesnt seem dangerous over the internet doesnt mean he isnt dangerous.

Warol my dear I would break contact with this person (for your own safety sake). Tons of kids disappear each year. Please break contact with this person!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

anachronistic Guest
    She hasn't responded for a long time. I hope he didn't rape her and rape her and eat her mutilated carcass...

I don't know. She was kind of a smart mouth. I'm not missin' her.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Yea... she was a smart mouth. Damn overconfident kids.

Warhol, sorry but you're an idiot if you don't report this guy.

Do you know what social engineering is? Because that is what this guy has done to you. The fact is, he seems like an awesome guy to you, because that's exactly what he is trying to do. He is trying (via social engineering, and personality mapping) to make you believe he is not a creeper. "But he isn't a creeper!", you say.

Yes, yes he is. He is 47, and you are 15. He is using what he knows of you to blind you from the reality. It's a very proficient way to do it, because you can't see it no matter what you do.

Get rid of him!!

Quote Originally Posted by dono01 View Post
    Warhol, sorry but you're an idiot if you don't report this guy.

Do you know what social engineering is? Because that is what this guy has done to you. The fact is, he seems like an awesome guy to you, because that's exactly what he is trying to do. He is trying (via social engineering, and personality mapping) to make you believe he is not a creeper. "But he isn't a creeper!", you say.

Yes, yes he is. He is 47, and you are 15. He is using what he knows of you to blind you from the reality. It's a very proficient way to do it, because you can't see it no matter what you do.

Get rid of him!!
    Check the dates on the earlier posts. You are so late to this party that she is already 18 now.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I think the age difference is more important when you're younger, because that's when people mature the fastest. That's why I like the formula: age of older partner / 2 + 7 = minimum appropriate age of younger partner.

47 / 2 + 7 = 33.5

Thus, OP should run and hide. in fact, according to this rule, even the youngest person the child predator in question could date can't even date the OP.

33 / 2 + 7 = 23.5

Run, hide, and call the police.

Wow. The original post is old!
    Last edited by jmsummer; 22-04-10 at 09:50 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456