+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

My ex gf broke up me at the end of january, I was devistated and the first week I tried to win her back, without any result. Her sister introduced her to a group of male friends shortly after break up (about 2-3 days later), and my ex currently has a relationship with one of them.

So after trying to win her back I went into LC, meaning I only speak her once in while.. we had some conversations but in every conversation she told something that made me jealous like going on holiday with that guy and friends, so about a month ago I decided to go NC with her by blocking her on msn. NC is too heal yourself, and I think I've healed enough.. I can look at other women again, and yes my ex gf has a new bf, it's tough but okay. I decided too unblock her on msn yesterday, while we were both online. A few hours went by, and then she initialized a conversation...a short conversation, about 10 minutes, in which she asked if everything was allright, and how my parents and kid are doing. So it was a nice conversation, she even ended it with a kisss emoticon, something she didn't do in earlier conversations. The NC did make her miss me I guess, people start missing others if they aint there.

I've heard from others that her current bf is cranky from time to time, and I'm pretty sure it's a rebound guy. He's the complete opposite from me and she met him within days after breakup. So chances are high she will break up with him within a few monts.

How do I go from here? In the long term I want to get her back with me whenever she breaks up with that dude. Should I go NC again so she starts missing me more, or should I stay in LC and be there as a friend.. We used too chat hours a day in the past on msn, I don't think it will be wise too do that again?

If I go NC she might think I don't like her any more, and if I go LC she may see me as a cushion

Anyone got some advice for me?

(ofcourse I'm moving on with my own life and I'm going out..it's not that I'm waiting at home especially for her)
    Last edited by manhood; 22-04-10 at 04:17 PM.

You need to ignore her for a bit and move on.

Focus your energy on meeting new people just now, hopefully that will make her jealous and one of 2 things will happen.

1. If he is just a rebound, she'll break up with him, then make contact with her. Just ask her to do something, like go out for dinner and try to win her back from there. A new start.
    2. You'll meet somebody else and get over her.

Hope that helps. Just dont be friends with her while shes seeing someone else. Itll just make you feel rubbish and you clearly want to be more than friends.