+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiding Financial Troubles from GF

Hey Azure, thanks for replying...

Yeah I talked to her and shes kind of broke anyway so I doubt she'd pay half the cost. I think she said she wants to come down but she said the only thing stopping her is me, which I find strange cos I told her to come down if she can which I find wierd why I'm the reason she cant come down...she is saying she doesnt want to come down cos she says "I dont see why I have to make the effort to come down when you dont put the effort in"

Anyways, if she did try to break up with me, frankly it would be a weight off my shoulders. I have tried to break up with her in the past but she is the one who always wants to keep the relationship going so I guess if she really does want to see me then its her call. Sounds nasty I know but theres not really much I can do to ease the situation apart from ask her to come down cos theres no other solution.

Why do you think she is saying Im the reason she doesnt want to come down? It doesnt make any sense to me! lol..then again, I'm probably the least emotionally intelligent guy i've met - apart from my brothers lol.

She is likely saying it and because she doesn't feel that you are putting the effort in to go and see her, so why should she come and see you. That it's 'you' putting her off coming down and because she is viewing it that 'you' are the one making no effort, when in fact she makes no effort either. She has no right to say that you make no effort, when she's made no effort herself.

You could argue the same point if you wanted to get awkward and tell her that you aren't going to see her and because she's making no effort to see you, lol....it works both ways.

I guess if you can take/leave the relationship, then just leave her alone, ignore her threats and efforts to guilt trip you and let her simmer down a bit.

She will get over it

God man...all I can say is women! - cant live with them, cant live without them! I'm definitely from Mars thats for sure, and my gf is defo from Venus!

Except of course the people who have given me advice on this forum, you're all champions, champions of the universe - dont ever forget it!!

Jag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12