+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm so confused please HELP!!!

I'm so confused please HELP!!!

me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 years and just recently got engaged. I am a college student that stays in a dorm but comes home every weekend. For the past 3-4 weekends it seems me and my bf can't stop arguing! I thought it was just me, but this past weekend we went on a camping trip w some of HIS buddy's and THEY noticed his pissy mood swings and asked me what was wrong w him. I told them i didn't no bc i don' t know!! Im so confused as to what his problem is.. he has been working really hard w long hrs but i only see him over the weekend wouldn't you think he would be nice to me since i don't see him all week? He is very loyal so i doubt he is cheating but im not ruling anything out yet. Please Help me!

Did you get engaged because he really wanted to or did he feel pressured into it?
    Spammer Spanker

i'm not sure.. see thats the thing whenever i ask him whats wrong he will never give me a truthful answer, so I wouldn't know if he felt pressured. He didn't seem to feel that way but i don't know

I mean I think your best bet is to just straight up ask him. I might not phrase it quite that directly, but you're probably not going to figure out if you don't ask him.

Also, I wouldn't say him going into mood swings is an indicator he's cheating on you, especially if it's happening around his guy friends as well. Chances are something is going on in his life, and I wouldn't consider him cheating on you to be in the picture.

Maybe you could tell him you want a long engagement before the wedding and see if he calms down. Then you'll have your answer.
    Spammer Spanker

He knows the engagement will be at least 2 years (bc i want to graduate college first) but maybe he needs more time than that

I was thinking about confronting him this weekend, in a nice way. I just hope he tells me the truth. In the past when i have asked him what was wrong he would just say "nothing", and was almost annoyed that i asked. About the cheating thing u are probably right.

He's probably just freaking out about growing up faster than he's ready to. Are you sure you want to marry someone this young? In my opinion, they don't make the best husbands.
    Spammer Spanker

lol He is 31. I'm the younger one. I'm 21 and he was w his ex for 10 years.

Oh, for God's sake. He's being a great big baby.
    Spammer Spanker

lol i know!! I'm probably just going to go to a therapist or something, but thank you for helping me. It was just nice to talk to someone about it.

Have you thought about skipping a weekend? Even though it's not by any means an excessive amount of time together, sometimes just changing up the routine... allowing a little time to really miss each other can make a difference. Whatever is going on for him, he shouldn't be taking it out on you.
    Always,
    BelievNLove

Want to Get Your Ex Back?
    http://gr8thanks.makingup.hop.clickbank.net