+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you?

How do you?

i am 15......head of high-school......famous enough in the girls. Here is my girl,the hottest in school..as expected..i love her.....she has an excellent impression about me....thinks i am very sweet,cool and smart.......we are quite well close as friends.....i proposed her a month ago....she said she wasn't ready for relationship and thinks that relationships at this age are temporary only....even though its true.
    So Guys, what do i have to do to make her accept my proposal if i propose once again....how do i make her romantic enough so that she becomes ready for a relationship??............plsssss........ppl....he lp!!!!

You can't make her do anything she doesn't want to. Seems like she has good priorities for being so young. I suggest you focus on school and your own personal goals and worry less about what it will take to make this girl your girlfriend. I know you have strong feelings for her, but she obviously doesn't feel the same way.

sad..............but is there a chance that she feels i dont truly love her??

It seems like she is far more mature than you. She is in better control of her emotions and recognizes that though she may feel strongly for you, that she's not ready to give you the time and attention you want. Whether or not she loves you isn't the problem, she just doesn't want a relationship because relationships are a lot of work. Be thankful she was honest with you and didn't lead you on.