+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help please?

help please?

hi so iv been getting Close to this girl its got to the point where we are sending nude pic's to each other. i have been in love with her for a while, before this all happend. any way today i asked her where do i stand with her, like if she was just horny or dose she Feel the same way about me that i do about her. she knows that i love her. this is what she said.

oh...well...firstley i'm horny... INSANELY SO...and your cute so that doesn't help lol. if uour wondering no your not just a target... you're sweet kind loving and at times adorable lol and i would date you if i could because your perfect boyfriend material...however it would a relationship for companionship not love and i never could date you because of what my parents believe to be true i am sorry also it would ruin not only our but "Friends name" and our relationship too x

i dont understand what she is trying to say can any one help ??? thanks

She's trying to say she isn't interested, only rather than straight up reject you and hurt you, she is being nice about it and letting you down in the gentlest way possible.

She must be a bit of an 'exhibitionist' flashing her parts off and to guys she has no interest in. Some people have absolutley no pride and will do anything for attention....sheesh.

Perhaps if I flash my body parts online the men will love me and fall in love with me?

Are you sure it's even her body and not some Nutz models body she's flaunting?

I'm assuming this is yet another online thing and you have never met.

That you are completely amazing but she can't date you, that's pretty much the gist of it, am sure that's what you figured too!

I don't know, what's with the whole 'what my parents believe to be true' business?! That and possibly the 'friend' is part of the love triangle and she doesn't want to hurt his/her feelings.

Plus she's just a whole load of tease!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

She's saying:

"I get off like a mega power trip when somebody is interested in me enough to send nude photos of themselves to me like a well trained puppy dog. I've had a look at your mind, body, and soul and I reckon I can do better. Thumbing my clam to your candids just isn't doing it for me anymore. I need a guy with ________+.33333333333333 because it chases away my own feelings of insecurity and that's why I sent you my nudeys. That's also why I've been stringing you along since you're sweet and easy and I have the power. I am a girl in her youthful prime. All I have to do is open my legs and some guy with dive on it. I know I am a bitch and suspect that one day decades later I'll regret being alone, used up, and bitter... but in the meantime, I need to feel power and you're just a speed hump on my way to the Bitch Superhighway. Sorry, toodaloo"

ok thanks for your help and, i know her in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post

I don't know, what's with the whole 'what my parents believe to be true' business?!
    Obviously the parents have standards.....pity some of these standards/morals didn't rub off on the daughter :|

Quote Originally Posted by nes1223 View Post
    ok thanks for your help and, i know her in real life
    She's likely sending a few different men, dirty pics......

Classy girl....uhm NOT :|

nes1223.. I don't know your age bracket but would it be wrong to suspect it's under 20-21 years of age?

Despite however interested you are in her, realize that she has your nudeys forever now. You may have hers but she'd love the publicity if you used them wrongly or at least she sounds like the type.

In 10 or 20 years, you may arrive at stardom or great public notoriety for something you've done/created/are proud of.

Could you live with those pictures being spread across the internet or published somewhere? Would your employers, future wife, children, family, friends, the public react well to it all? Could it possibly ruin you?

Of course it would, you're not a chick. There's two sets of rules for these scenarios, solely gender specific.

Your best bet is to back away slowly... not raise her eyebrows and let time and her disinterest eventually lose/delete the pics.

Don't do this again, incidentally.

If you're so horny that you're prepared to expose yourself.. go to a meat market pub and pick up... or better yet, a legal brothel.

^ Good points.

Could end up like Ashley Cole, (british footballer) who was sending women pics of him in his y-fronts! God what a sight that was!! lmao

Ah, Ashley and his nappy-like pants! Think we should take a moment to relive it:

[url]http://twitpic.com/13dzid[/url]

Love Ash - dude is just pure entertainment.
    Last edited by Jas_mine; 24-04-10 at 09:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ LOL...I was having nightmares for weeks after :|

You best not click on the link then!

What I want to know is where the hell do you even buy underwear like that? And how could Cheryl let him? His choice of pants alone is surely genuine grounds for ditching him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just looked....uggh YUCKERS

Like someone on the site said, £82,000 a week and he wears pants like that!
    I'm surprised he dared show his face on the pitch again, lol.

They look like the 6 for the price of one decent pair of jocks knockoffs found in low budget clearance chains with a regular shipment from China.

Didn't he have a mother willing to say, "always wear your best daks. You never know when the ambos have to whisk you away on a blanket less gurney"?