+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help plz

help plz

I have this boyfriend, he is very protective to me and he says that he loves me, he keeps on checking me out that whether im involve with somebody else or not!. But he doesn't pick up my calls when i call him, and when i stop calling him and don't talk to him than he starts texting me again. I feel that he doesn't give me any importance and he is taking me for granted. I don't know what to do, should i talk to him and discuss to him this matter or should i leave him? please advice! thanks

Stop calling and texting him, if he doesn't pick up your calls or answer texts.

If he really wants you, let him make all of the effort.

If he's making little effort to keep you around, then get rid of him.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 24-04-10 at 08:43 PM.

i used to the same in my relationship , after sometime i realized how much i love her and changed completly. so maybe he just needs a good slap (not with your hands)
    Just tell him your gonna dump him and se how he reacts, then from that decide if you really dump him or not.
    better now then later.
    he's protective because he cares for you , if he really didnt care, he wouldn't be protective, he just didnt learn yet that he must trust the ones he loves.

^^ If he cared about her that much, why ignore her attempts to call him and texts?

What he actually seems to be, is a 'control freak' who likes to keep her on a leash and while he has the freedom to go off and do as he pleases, ignore her and then come back when it suits him.

thank u!

thanks alot for your advices, yesterday i called him but he didn't pick up his phone and today he send me 4 text msgs but i feel that my bf likes to grab my attention! and i think that i shouldn't talk to him for sometime! if he really wants me than I am sure he will do his best to get me back again!