+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are You In Love With This Man?

Are You In Love With This Man?

He is a tall, dark, educated, employed man who makes a lot of money. He works long hours including some holidays. He travels some on business. He is single and you are the only woman in his life. He visits you and sleeps with you when he can. He calls and emails when he is away. He sends you romantic cards on special occasions.

What's wrong with this picture??? He is actually married and seduces women as a hobby. He maintains an apartment for himself in one city and an expensive home for his wife and grown daughters in another city. He seduces women on the Internet as a hobby. He has a dozen mistresses in a dozen different cities. He buys romantic cards by the dozen. His calendar is filled with dates to mail them.

He doesn't work long hours or holidays. He just tells you this to explain his absences. His wife found out about his philandering years ago and no longer cares what he does. They have an arrangement that he likes. He has no intention of getting a divorce.

I personally don't buy the 'too busy' excuse from any man and a man who claimed to work long hours and always seemed to be away on business, would make me suspicious anyway. Unless of course he was some authority figure, or some kind of celebrity. Life experiences have taught me not to trust easily and I'd know if I was a 'priority' to him and not just an 'option'.

I like men with ambition, but a man who would never be out of reach.
    Which is why I'd never get involved with/or fall in love with, an out of reach man.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    His wife doesn't mind?

That being the case, I might not mind so much, except for the lying. I hate lying.

This is assuming I wasn't interested in having a family of my own, of course, in which case, he'd be on my hit list.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?