+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Harlan Ellison

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Harlan Ellison

God damn, this guy cracks me up. It's like listening to a better articulated version of my father.

Damn. And this one, you've got to watch it to the end. Or at least skip to the last thirty seconds. I hope I'm half as cantankerous as this guy when I'm his age.
    Last edited by AdminOnline; 26-02-10 at 11:45 AM. Reason: embed video for you properly
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's a mouth and a pig, Gribble. Sorry, but IMO there are much better, more professional authors out there. E.g. Many don't like Dawkins for what he writes or his coherent arguments re: religion, but he doesn't need to act like a jerk to make his point. Ellison has never been able to keep a steady relationship and is very disrespectful to people, women especially. Re: his numerous ex-wives or Prof Willis (he went for a tit grab at the Hugo awards).

thaaaaaaaaaaaank u