+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he said "i don't think i love you"...

he said "i don't think i love you"...

so my bf and i have been dating for a total of a year and 5 months, with a four month break between the year and the five months. during the time i wasn't with him, i had sex with another guy and got pretty much used. realizing my mistakes, i went back to my current bf, and he took me back. i love him to death but... well he found out the other day about what i did while we weren't dating. he was pretty okay with it, considering it was between the times that we were dating. but we were discussing it and i guess i said something he didn't want to hear (i can't remember for the life of me what it was) because all of a sudden he blurted out "i don't think i love you." which is freaking me out... he says that wasn't what he was trying to say, i guess he meant to say "i love you but i don't think i can deal with this". but i don't know how it could come out quite so wrong if that thought didn't cross his mind. i'm also scared that maybe he only took me back for sex or something, because it seems to get brought up wayyy too much. we've been arguing alot this week too, even before he found out about what happened. i'm not sure if i should stay or should i go? i don't want to hurt him again but if he doesn't really love me...

i guess i should also throw in that there's another guy who i kinda like. but i can let me and him just stay friends if things end up working out with my current bf. just saying.

Why did you guys break up in the first place?