+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does he feel about me?

accodata Guest

How does he feel about me?

I like a man and we're friends however still getting to know each other (we haven't exchanged phone numbers or anything yet, however we bump into each other once a week).

I'm unsure of whether he is flirting and is interested in me, or is just being friendly?

He leans in close to me, maintains eye contact, makes an effort to maintain the conversation, we laugh, he's kissed me on the cheek before, often tells me I look nice and when we see each other from a distance we'll smile and wave. Whenever we talk we are with other company within listening distance.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    kissed you on the cheek?? and you still dunno that he's interested in you?? are you blind??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

accodata Guest
    The kiss on the cheek was about 2 months ago. How come he hasn't asked for my number or a date? :-S

^^ Exactly.. IMO an interested man doesn't tend to mess around and drop subtle hints....he makes it known, as in ask for a number.
    Least the guys who have always been interested in me have made it known.

If he's a man and not a 'boy', then I doubt he will be shy either.

accodata Guest
    He's 21 years old. Is he messing around, just being plain friendly or thinking/wondering the same thing I am, and waiting for me to make the next move? What should I do?

^^ Like I said, interested men don't piss around and keep you second guessing.

They pursue YOU and make an interest known and especially if you are showing a great deal of interest back.

Interested men, don't leave things to chance. The chance that some other guy may come along and sweep you away!

Who knows why he's doing what he does. He may just have stary eyes and be a friendly guy.

One thing is for sure, he's made no effort to get your number.

Maybe he doesn't think you're interested in him. Try to flirt with him and see what happens, what have you got to lose. I he responds to your flirting then take it from there. If he has no interest at all you will know at this point. Can you do me a favor and look at my post, I really need some advice too. Love Advice Form "Blondy2" Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blondy2 View Post
    Maybe he doesn't think you're interested in him. Try to flirt with him and see what happens, what have you got to lose. I he responds to your flirting then take it from there. If he has no interest at all you will know at this point. Can you do me a favor and look at my post, I really need some advice too. Love Advice Form "Blondy2" Thanks!!!
    C'mon blondy2....if men are interested they don't wait to see if you are interested....they try to GET YOUR INTEREST!! lol