+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What kind of present would you be happy to recieve from your girl?

What kind of present would you be happy to recieve from your girl?

I'm really VERY VERY confused about this. His birthday is in a few months and yeah... i say "months"... cause you know how we girls think way too much. so every time i think about getting him a present for his birthday, an anniversary or just in general I'm stumped.

Everything i think of that he would like- i think of another thing that explains why he wouldn't like it.

Its taking me to the point where I've been on the verge of tears cause i don't want him to not like what i get for him... and it doesn't help because he's so sweet. i know he'll say "i like it" even if i can see/know that he doesn't... but i actually REALLY want him to LIKE it. Not just to say things to make me happy...

So guys, please! Personal opinions and any suggestions? please and thankyou

(and hint of what im already thinking of is: cause its his 18th i was thinking of baking him a cake and taking it to him at exactly 12. cant really "do it" there since his parents would be there. but definitely birthday sex. but that's it. i want a present i can GIVE him so that he can keep. like a material present. PLEASE help!)

This is something very personal I believe, but in my case, I don't like material gifts per se, whenever I want something I buy it. Being surprised with a home made cake would be nice though haha

I don't really celebrate my birthday, I don't do parties or expect presents.

That being said, I was out in Vegas for my birthday this year. When I got back, my GF (we'd only been dating for about 3 months at the time, so I wasn't really anticipating anything from her) had actually arranged a nice evening. Candles, dinner, a little cake just big enough for the two of us. The real present was her coming out of my bedroom wearing some new lingerie that she knew would turn me on and wrapped up with ribbon. Never had more fun unwrapping a present

Yea pretty much you can't go wrong with sex and food for a guy.

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...and it helps if you touch his penis.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to give him an actual gift, give him tickets to some sort of sporting event of concert you know he would enjoy. In my experience, males don't care about tangible stuff. Experiences are better.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If you want to give him an actual gift, give him tickets to some sort of sporting event of concert you know he would enjoy. In my experience, males don't care about tangible stuff. Experiences are better.
    Thats true....about the only tangible items I like are clothes and electronics but I buy those myself if I want them.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Has he perhaps mentioned things at all in passing. I walked past a shop about a month before my birthday and was like " i really need to get myself a lava lamp" my gf remembered it and got me one Just see if you can remember any random things he might have said he liked, or be inventive!! But i gotta say meal GOOOOD... followed by sex GREAT!!

Guys are practical. buy him something that he will use everyday like shaver, bluetooth, or things connects to his hobby, lets say he goes to the gym, get him a new gloves for the gym or boxers or perfume.

This comment is for all the girls. you want it to be special? go get a lingerie, wear it and rape him. believe it or not, that gift is better than material.

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    I'm really VERY VERY confused about this. His birthday is in a few months and yeah... i say "months"... cause you know how we girls think way too much. so every time i think about getting him a present for his birthday, an anniversary or just in general I'm stumped.

Everything i think of that he would like- i think of another thing that explains why he wouldn't like it.

Its taking me to the point where I've been on the verge of tears cause i don't want him to not like what i get for him... and it doesn't help because he's so sweet. i know he'll say "i like it" even if i can see/know that he doesn't... but i actually REALLY want him to LIKE it. Not just to say things to make me happy...

So guys, please! Personal opinions and any suggestions? please and thankyou

(and hint of what im already thinking of is: cause its his 18th i was thinking of baking him a cake and taking it to him at exactly 12. cant really "do it" there since his parents would be there. but definitely birthday sex. but that's it. i want a present i can GIVE him so that he can keep. like a material present. PLEASE help!)

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LISTEN TO HIM.
    I listen carefully to what my bf says and I know what he would like to have etc.And so, I know what to buy that will make him happy
    I wazzzz here

My ex was really into shoes....so I would scout out a pair that were rare in stores and get them on ebay (new of course). He still wears a pair of 360s that I got him....wears the damn things EVERY DAY!