+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please tell me what to do

Please tell me what to do

I�ve met this girl about 2 weeks ago that i like a lot and at first i thought she likes me back but now i dont know what to think. I One week ago we met accidentaly on the beach we started talking and she found out that I was running in the morning and asked if she may come with me, since than we�ve been going out together she smiles with me she asks me to go for a swim she puts a picture of us together (very sexy) on her phone and one on her messenger avatar, but last night she started talking about how her ex hurted her and that she is maybe off alone forever and that she dose not need a boyfriend and that a friend will be enough for her. And after that she askes me if i,ll go out tomorrow night to a club with her and that will have fun and maybe i�ll find a girlfriend for me there. Plese help me what should i do.

PS
    On the beach she looks at other guys sometimes but if i seem indiferent she askes me to say something ..to put some oil on her..to go into tha water wih her she puts her head on me.

Take it as it comes fella. Just let it flow naturally. That's what I'm doing and it seems to be working. Don't pretend to be who you are not.

That's all I can advise

I get the feeling she just likes you as a friend, you know, she prefers the companionship you have to offer and that you are somebody she can get a little flirty with but ultimately I don't think she is romantically inclined towards you which is why she has stressed that she has come out of a messy relationship and that she is not ready to date anytime soon. Also, her suggestion about you finding a girlfriend at the club further proves this - she is making sure she doesn't lead you on and is carefully letting her intentions be made very clear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post
    I get the feeling she just likes you as a friend, you know, she prefers the companionship you have to offer and that you are somebody she can get a little flirty with but ultimately I don't think she is romantically inclined towards you which is why she has stressed that she has come out of a messy relationship and that she is not ready to date anytime soon. Also, her suggestion about you finding a girlfriend at the club further proves this - she is making sure she doesn't lead you on and is carefully letting her intentions be made very clear.
    Yes I am thinking the same thing..but I was hoppeing I was wrong. Thanks

i thnk you should just let things go as they come
    shhe really seems like she likes your company
    answerrr mine, you could probably helpp me
    Last edited by fallinathousand; 04-05-10 at 06:29 AM.