+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice heeeelp mee

msq is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

need advice heeeelp mee

I really need your help, my wife and me have some big problems. First and foremost, I would tell that we both love each other, but she can not understand and can not see that I take responsibility because she had work and I had worked såå I chose to take responsibility for her even though I made the most improper thing to get the money she was saying that you need each week send me 4000 kr and I did and even though sometimes I lacked 100 kr so she was really angry, I tried everything to get it because I felt it was my responsibility we do not live together yet because rukhsti comes first in July and I was telling her what I do I do not like to work with. it is beyond my own limits really I really regret that I made it, but I felt just as great a responsibility that I was forced to provide her with everything I could. so one day I told her after all the lies to hide what I made and she was angry just angry and told it to his mother before me. I was described as the poor man, I got my punishment that I deserved but why she did not understand that IKK was my fault I made it just for her sake and now she uses it all the time against me, and I am tired of to hear that she is so cleverto talk to her parents think I made it because of my own desires and my own choice so why should I tell her I thought she would understand that no matter what I am there for her if I sell myself, well that's what I did.
    but now she says that I am not taking responsibility I do still but she just can not see she has said everything negative to me, that's some of the things I will tell you what she told me that I am not a man because I said her and my mother kasam that I have started to take me along to work and I was late three times and then she says you're the biggest liar because I knew that we would come and quarrel over it and therefore I chose to hide it and my father told her parents that I was late, she said that you smoke in hell and burn there you will not have a good life, she says I'm the worst husband ever and you is not even a man and a man she have said many other things very bad things but I chose to be silent and have Sabr in me because such is not I all around me says that you are one of the best people we know in 13 years we have known you and you are the person who thinks first and foremost on the other even though you know that you will not be able to handle it but so you forget yourself and help people who neend its. all the people I know and so is her saying that I am the man væreste 99% of all men are better than you, I hold out because I love her very much who can find to sell itself because that one's love need support and you have no work and yet you choose to sell yourself and earn her love, and now she says that you take responsibility and IKK one and the other, why can not she see that for me means no money for me means we are together and for me means that she must fall back and sit såå I can support her, I have started working and I will always support her if I die of hunger, I do and she thinks she must feed me just because I've just been working we are not even move in together yet, they say I am a little baby I'm immature on some points I did not experience many boys have since my father has driven the economy and all the things I saw has just been a piece that worked, but I really need your help what should I do so she can see my true self and that she did not think I have a black heart that I have I can not hurt others, I stand here and beg your help because I love her very much respecting her, she swear she talks disrespectful and I respond nicely back I can not spoil her like her parents have spoiled her. but what do I see how she is my true self and not on me as she looks because I think she sees someone in me who is there I know I've lied to her about what I did because it was not she know every time I gave her money so I was the best for them and now when I have not been able to give her money then I ansvarløs and immature and that they hate me, I opted to take a break from my school for her sake I could earn money for her and Now when I just arrived three days late to piece it is hell kasam see i hate it Barat is about two months and I have time to earn much money by then, why can not she just trust that what I do will be good and not bad, she calls I get if I have money or not if I get a fine or not I did not say uff to her at any time I viller Nor have her relax and I take her I do not know what to do tell me should I change anything or what should I do plz help me.

I am sorry, I couldn't quite comprehend what's going on. Maybe it's the early morning, or my total lack of concentration.