+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she jealous? sign that she wants me back?

is she jealous? sign that she wants me back?

my ex gf broke up with me at the end of january this year, after having a relation of 9 months. I was totally in love with her. But she had doubts and was badly influenced by her sister who told her I'm too old. So her sister introduced my ex gf 3 days after she broke up with me to this guy with whom she still is.

My ex gf and I have been in NC, and since the last past 2 weeks in LC. We had some short conversations on msn which went pretty well, since we didn't talk about that new guy. Though a couple of days ago I put this on my msn 'Going out to have a drink with ... (a girlsname). The next day my ex gf and I were both online again and she initialized a conversation (she allways initialized the conversations after breakup).. she asked me if had things to tell and if I had a new gf, I told her I didn't.. I asked her about her tattoo which she is gonna remove and she told me: yeah its gonna be removed, I got a whole new life..a new house, a new bf, new friends. Further down in the conversation I asked her how she and her bf were doing, and she told me: great, we're even going on holiday.
    It looks like she was jealous or something, I don't know, why did she rub it in my face again that she has a complete new life which I aint part off?

I don't like her going on holiday with that guy, we never had the chance to do that, and I have a hard time knowing she has the whole summer with that guy.. of whom I'm pretty sure it's a rebound, he's my complete opposite

Yesterday we had another conversation for about 5 minutes but we didn't say goodbye, we stayed online a couple of hours and then she went offline first...I didn't feel like talking to her.

Well she knows I still like her, and she checks up on my social network page about every 3 weeks, and she initializes every msn conversation. Maybe she is still interested in me? I ain't gonna wait for her but don't want too blow my chances with her.. should I remain in LC or go NC (by blocking her on msn) again?

If she ever becomes single again and I'm still single by then, I surely want to try it once again, cause I really like her a lot.

You say that you were with her 9 months, that she was having 'doubts' in regard to you and the relationship.
    I don't buy that she's been easily influenced by her sister. People have their 'own' minds and if this relationship with you is what she'd wanted, she would still be there.
    She left and because her heart wasn't in your relationship.

I see no signs of jealousy on her part and I see no signs or clues in what you say, that lead me to think she wants you back ether.

Why she still chats to you, I don't know. Maybe you should ask her.

It is a bit interesting that she blatantly asked you if you had a new girlfriend. Most people wouldn't be so ballsy. But she's going on holiday with this guy, so it's safe to assume that you and her are done. Work on moving on. If keeping in contact with her is preventing you from moving on, then you should probably cut her out of your life.

well she blocked me a couple of days after that last conversation and unblocked me today, 5 days later, so I guess there was some jealousy on her part. And to be honoust it feels good I don't expect her to come back anymore, but it's a sign that she still cares. I'll keep her on block for a few months and will see what happens

The games you're playing are gonna burn you at some point. The whole blocking/unblocking BS. How about you just get over it and get a life?

It's nice having somebody there all the time, maybe that is why she is talking to you.

It's nice rubbing it in an ex's face that you are happy because it makes them jealous and want you more, further boosting her own ego. Which is working, you already admitted you are upset.

They don't want to see you happy without them when they see you

Further blocking her for a few months at this point in LC is still showing how you react to her and that she still affects your moods. Which is what she was trying to go for bragging about her new boyfriend.

Just textbook basics. I don't know how to work msn but I'm under the impression that you can't just remove them. Shame.

Keep in mind that while you feel this way now about her, you might not in the future. Don't assume so and don't assume you will want to in the future. People change all the time, the person she becomes might not be the person you want to be with. Don't get it stuck in your head that she is the one for you when you rarely talk to her.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.