+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF is really nice after we break up?

GF is really nice after we break up?

Were both 17, were dating for 10 months. We broke up, im not sure exactly what sparked it. but basically Ive finally learned to accept who she is: flirts with guys, drugs, hangs with the wrong crowd, VERY moody person. The whole relationship ive been fighting to try to get her to stop flirting with other guys, and stop drinking, and stop treating me bad when she is in bad moods. But ive finally learned to accept her for who she is, she is just the kinda person who will do that.

But now that I can accept her true character....I dont want to be with someone like that. Were like complete opposites. Im straight A student, she is barely passing high school, I have life dreams, she has nothing.

But anyways back on topic; We broke up, and weird thing is im barely sad at all. But she wont leave me alone. she constatly texts me saying she loves me, she always kisses me when she sees me. I tell her to stop and tell her we broke up, but she says things like "I love you so much, ill do anything".

But for me, 1st of all a girl shouldnt have to change to be with me.
    2nd of all, weve dated for 10 months and she hasnt changed....why would it be different now?

Its just really confusing for me because She is acting so nice and loving and trying to get me back, and I really care about her and I feel like im being stupid for saying no to a girl that cares so much about me.

Don't fall for it...

Girls like that are pretty, well... bottom of the barrel. She see's you for what you are and probably sees life security. Laugh at her and walk away. Flirt with other (Less permiscuous) girls, block her from your phone if you have to.

She'll eventually move on and try to get some other unlucky chap.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She may have changed. She didn't realize you were serious until it was too late. Stick to your guns. DONT LET HER KISS YOU! Push her away. If a man did that it's sexual assult, you do not have to stand for that. And tell her it is too little to late and then STICK TO IT!