+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's coming into town...

She's coming into town...

OK,

This girl, my best friend, who lives out of state from me, is coming home for a short time. I have strong feelings for her and I know she has feelings for me too, except she kind of has a boyfriend.

She has been unfaithful to him with me in the past and he knows this. When I talked to her she implied that she wants to go out on a date with me, spend time together, etc. I have always had a thing for this girl, many years ago she turned me down but I guess things have changed.

My concern is that I know that I want more from this than a quick fling and she possibly may not considering the long distance. I feel as if she may be playing me. Should I be respectful and turn her down and refuse to let myself get attached or what? or should I just go with the flow?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hey after reading this I think that you need to turn her down if she has a boyfriend. Only being I know how it feels and it sucks. I actually did the same thing and come to find out he claimed to break up with his gf that he had to be with me but when he went back to where he was living he was doing the things with the so called ex gf and playing me just like he was playing her at first. I dont know you but I hate to see other people get hurt is all. Dont put yourself in that situation because you two dont live near each other at the present time and you will probably get hurt cause you dont know what she would be doing. Am I making any sense?

Thanks Erica.

I will likely tell her that we can't go out together but I like this girl very much, I really want to win her over.

Why would you want to play second fiddle? She has a boyfriend and you are her bit on the side - she has cheated on her boyfriend before and has no remorse whatsoever as she is willing to do it all over again. She sounds rather selfish and greedy. You should definitely refuse the little she has to offer, find yourself a girl who is ready and able to give you what you want and deserve, there are plenty of those out there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Thanks Jas_mine,

I definitely don't want to play second fiddle but she is special to me, we have a long history together. I think I know what I need to do.