+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tough love

Tough love

I posted a thread a few weeks ago about this girl I was seeing and then it all went wrong. Just to recap:-

"I met this really lovely girl a few weeks ago. We text (including dirty texts), ringing me every day,met up a few times and even went to the cinema together. We both shared how we both felt for each other and she even kissed me on the cheek. She wanted to be friends first, I was happy with that and just wanted to see what happens and if it does kick off into a full relationship.

However we had a bad argument over the weekend. That didn't go down well and then come Monday she wanted to meet up with me before I go to work to have a talk. She told me that she was running late and then she told me not to wait for her instead and just go without her. As I was on my way to work, she then turned around and told me that she wished I waited for instead. I just didn't understand that. She then later told me that she just wanted to be friends and couldn't see this progressing any further. I was fine with that but come Tuesday and Today shes been texting me like normal and shes still texting me. Could anyone explain this to me because I just don't understand her."

Well we got together round my place on friday and we just had a serious conversation. Then it all started when she was touching me in a sexual way. Then one thing went to another. We started hugging and kissing and it then went into full sex.I then drove her back home and when I got back home we had a general chat over the phone before i went to bed. I just don't understand this situation myself anymore.

We then had a chat over the phone briefly today and she said that she had a great time and doesn't regret it but she doesn't want to hurt me. She also says that she might be returning back to her home country. We have arranged to meet up next weekend so we can sit down and talk it through were we stand face to face.

Please explain it to me.How can just being friends turn into this?
    Last edited by medic_man; 09-05-10 at 11:29 PM.

Quite easily and if you are both horny....

I think she has made it pretty clear that she doesn't see you as anything more than a friend. Even the fact she said she didn't want to hurt you, tells me that she has nothing more in mind than friends. And what is the point in it if she is gong back home?...wherever that may be.