+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should i do?

what should i do?

I would appreciate some opinions/perspective please.
    Ok... I was browsing around on Facebook a few weeks ago and i found this girls profile that i havent spoken to since i was in college eight years ago.I remembered her to be a really nice, sweet girl and she used to go out of her way to talk to me. At the time i could sense that we could possibly be more than friends if we were given time. When i first met her i was in my last year at college, she was in the year below me and i was going to be leaving soon. When i left college I missed her alot, i kept her in my thoughts over the years and it made me sad to think about her.
    So when i found her profile i saw that she was online at the same time and i decided to go for broke and i sent her a message.
    She didnt remember me at first, but then i reminded her of who i was and she remembered me, but then she started go into talking about her other friends from college and it somewhat ruined the mood/conversation and i ran out of things to say. We live near eachother but she has a boyfriend now.
    Anyway so i spoke to her again after that through instant messaging, and we were able to talk for longer this time- although she took a long time to reply to my messages. I also feel that i gave away too much too soon, and i told her how i had missed her and that i had kept her in my thoughts and she just gave me a short ''thanks'' reply.
    I spoke to her again last night and it felt like i was beeing blown off, she said.... ''gotta go. I have to be up early tommorow.Take care''
    To me it seemed like she had this prepared to say so that she wouldnt have to talk for a long amount of time.
    I feel like this was not a good idea, i regret trying to get back in contact with her and i feel bad about this situation. After i lost contact with her when i left college, i have met other girls to make me forget about her but i feel like i have taken a giant step backwards.
    Should i just delete her from my profile and stop talking to her?

Deleting is not an option. Maybe she will change her mind.

Maybe when you was writing to her, her bf was watching - that can explain short answers.

Wait some time and you will find your answers...good luck with it
    http://my-funny-things.org

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just stop talking to her and get on with life!

Sounds like you want some sort of romantic involvement with her. She's got a boyfriend. So, it's probably not gonna pan out how you'd like it to. Best to move on. There will be others.

We live near eachother but she has a boyfriend now.
    If what you want is for her to be your girlfriend, which is what it seems like, then your best bet is to just leave her alone.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.