+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thoughts

Thoughts

Am I the only 20+ person in the world who doesn´t have an ex? Why I ask is that I'm slowly getting sick of being drawn into my friends and even my girlfriends ex-talks, and I cannot advice much nor am I interested to hear about such things. I´ve always felt rather happy never been heart-broken, as the stories sound painful.. but at the same time I also wonder how can I be sure I am dating the right one when she´s the only one I´ve had..? Sometimes I feel like living in the clouds, and my gf worries that I soon might want to explore more, but I don´t.

Ok, my post is missing a red line, but any inputs are appreciated.

Last edited by Stomp; 29-09-03 at 01:49 AM.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    If you're questioning your current relationship, which it sounds like you are, then maybe your g/f is right in thinking you want to explore other options.

Be happy you don't have an ex. If you're happy with your current one, why complain?

LINEBACKER 2

I have a guy friend who is still with "his First" after three years. Ii think it is harder for women to understand that you don't want to be with other people. I know his girlfriend sometimes wonders when the bottom will drop and he will find someone else.
    I have to agree with Linebacker. IF IT AN"T BROKE, DON' FIX IT!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha sometimes the "ex" isn't all that great. break up can be hard and just be glad that you didn't get into one. as far as the advice goes..it's mostly just giving your opinon on the subject. having person experience is helpful but it isn't everyone. one person might have 50 ex's but if they give dumb advice, it's all useless. i would say when it comes to advice, look for the best outcome and go with that. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...