My problem is i get very irritating talking to my mother and sister.

They are always asking me about the money im sending back home every month, controlling how i should do, how i should feel. U dont believe?

Example1: Last time i called back, the first thing my sister told me is: it's the beginning of the month, when r u sending money back?
And we got into discussion of how much i should send back home. They insist on half of my salary (eventhough im living in another country that's more expensive, i have to pay for my own rental, my own food, when i get sick etc) and at some point, when im too tired to discuss about it and agree to it, my sister said "it's not the whole thing u need to pay us back, u have to pay all the money we spent on u" (they paid for my university here and took loan for it. Only 1/6 of the loan is left - im sending money back for that loan in the bank but her meaning is to pay all of my study fee and cost of living for 4 years)

Example2: i got a job recently that i really love, the job scope is nice, the colleges are nice, we went to club once or twice together as a group ( i never go to club before but i like those ppl and want to hang out with them, my previous life before working is very depressing, i never play or enjoy anything). We took photo and i wanted to share with my family, i sent back some photos to my family to show that's this is the first time in my life im actually happy. What did my sister said: "why are you smilling too much in those photo? U shouldnt smille too much" (yeah, right, somebody is wrong because they're happy and they smile )

and many more... and really, we never chatted about anything except the money im sending back or they criticize me on my choice in life ( going out with friends, spending some money in restaurant dinners, and recently i broke up with my ex due to the fact he was kind of mentally abusing me and they always asks me to go back to him because we've been together for 4 years)

I know they love me and care about me and all but whenever i talk to them, i get really claustrophobic. I feel like im in a very tight box and i cant breath and i just want to break things. Im worry for my mental health. Currently, my sister try to call me but i just want turn off the phone the moment i hear her voice (and that's what i did, turn off my phone, msn and i got better, happy again). And she got really irritating too, faking we have an emergency at home or texting me, command me to answer the phone.

I know my sister screwed up her own life and has to married a man she doesnt love and is always on business trip, only home in weekend but she's trying to push all of her uncomfortable, terrible things in her life on to me so that she could feel better. She trying to control me/mylife because she cant do that to her own. On some level, i know she's jealous that's im young, have good education, good job and good life that's making me very happy.

And the worst part is that i cant ignore them, the moment i hear their voices, i got irritating. I tried and tried to fix this but somehow, they turn around and said im now having the time of my life that's trying to shake them off. Even thinking about the conversations with them made me really mad and extremely angry.

I CANT DO THIS. SOMEBODY HELP ME