+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I Really Falling Out Of Love?

Am I Really Falling Out Of Love?

Welll.....

Here's the the thing. I've liked this girl for a while. I mean really like her. The thing is I've never had the courage to have an in depth conversation with here. The only thing we do is say hi in the halls which is unfortunate. Recently (to my horror i haven't been having the same strong emotions while thinking about her). I really don't want this to end because i think this the best girl i will ever come across and i don't want anyone else. I'm just wondering where these emotions went because they left in in two days. She also seems to be ignoring me in the halls and stopped saying hi. Could these emotions be a result of that? Could they be form depression / lack of self confidence?

Please help...

Emotions come and go...but yes, it can be because she stopped saying hi...

Don`t worry, find another girl you like
    http://my-funny-things.org

Can I ask you why you have not tried to have some conversation with her?

Maybe she is ignoring you, because she got tired of your not making much of an effort to converse further?

Some girls like the guy to make the moves.

Really hard situation for you guys to be in though and especially if you don't know enough about her, to converse further.

When I was younger, sometimes the first clue I would get that a certain guy liked me, is because a friend of his would tell me.

Don't you know anybody well enough that knows her and to try and get the message across to her that you would be interested in a date perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by mama1014 View Post
    Can I ask you why you have not tried to have some conversation with her?
    Well i have her in one class. I guess i felt kinda scared i would mess up while talking to her. Another thing is that i was scared about was that if i did become friends with her i would become just like any other guy friend.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Maybe she is ignoring you, because she got tired of your not making much of an effort to converse further?

Some girls like the guy to make the moves.

Really hard situation for you guys to be in though and especially if you don't know enough about her, to converse further.

When I was younger, sometimes the first clue I would get that a certain guy liked me, is because a friend of his would tell me.

Don't you know anybody well enough that knows her and to try and get the message across to her that you would be interested in a date perhaps?
    Thats exactly what i was thinking in terms of her ignoring me. I guess i thought she was humoring me by smiling in the halls and saying hi.. You stated another thing i connected to with conversing with her. I'm making these intuitions on things that i don't even know her thoughts on. She's a senior i'm a junior and time is running out

Well guys I've been thinking. Do you think i should start saying hi again? idk would this be too prying and get on her nerves? and i NEED to tell her i like her. How do i do this and when? I don't want her to think of me as a creep. My feeling are back.