+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can I get him back?

mey is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

how can I get him back?

Hi,
    I would like to ask you to advise me on this problem:

I was dating a guy for six month and then he broke up with me, saying he stopped missing me or looking forward to being with me. I didnīt argue about it and said good bye. I havenīt contacted him since then.

Now I am leaving the country for half a year - do you think, that after I get back I could try getting closer to him again? Will I have any chance?
    How do you think it would be best to approach him then?

The reason for the breakup was (in my opinion) him having a lot of problems at home and at work, boredom and me trying too much.

We had a lot in common and I think I could seem more interesting to him after my long absence and new experiences....

Or should I try to approach him right now? (it has been almost two months of no contact since the breakup...)
    How do you think would be best to behave, when I meet him by chance? (it is quite probable, because we have a lot of common friends...)

So, what do you think?

I think you should worry about that when you get back. Six months can feel like a long time.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    thanks for advice - but do you think there will be a chance to try it then? Will such a long time help "my case" or not?

You don't know how you will feel until that time passes. Anything can happen, you can meet somebody, you could forget about him. Better not to just assume how you feel. It doesn't matter how you feel then or now, if he doesn't feel for you now and you don't hear from him, it's most likely he won't feel for you then. So what's the point in trying to get closer to somebody that doesn't feel the same? You are grasping at straws.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Users Country Flag
    Yeah, I know...
    So you don't think it will be possible to start again from the beginning? (it is most probably just a theoretical question anyway, but I would really like to know...)
    Thanks for advice

Mey you need to stop hoping, your chances with him gone, what makes you think now that your going to be further away that he will miss you, he didn't want to be with you when you were right there, being further only helps him.

I know it's harsh, but you need to let go of ever being with him again, if he doesn't want to be together, you wont be together.
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?