+ Follow This Topic

Thread: f*cked up first and second kiss, pls help

f*cked up first and second kiss, pls help

Hi,
    I just ****ed up a second kiss, need some advise.

Its all started over month ago, i was in local club celebrating friend birthday. I saw a girl there invited her for a drink etc etc......
    When a club was closing and we were leaving i tryed to kiss her. I was realy confident ,but pretty drunk too and i somehow missed her ;; lol; It was one big ****ed up kiss, but i was too drunk i haved fun. not a big problem...

Ok ; last week i haved again heavy drinking session with my friends and i meet her there. She was realy into me, ended in small bar across street. I was braindead, almost totaly out of control, i startet kissing her ,she was IN for it. But i was feeling that it didnk working well. After few attemps she told me that i dont need to eat her, but i was too drunk to think or to do something else.It didnt worked well, we got drink after and thats last thing i remember........

Next day i realized that i realy dont know how to kiss a girl, most of my experience with girls are with hookers, or when i was "dating" over 40 years old women ( im 21), in that case i was one trying not to get eat, even when i started kissing she was in control and it was pretty wild . Thats definitly not a way for first time kiss....

Im not much interested in dating or anything like that. But still i cannt live with a fear i have to do it again next time i meet her, hopefuly better. But "third kiss" will be now much more under pressure ; not a best thing

Its cannot be that hard, yep ? Some advice how to kiss her next time ?

thank you

btw, sry for my english

It could be worse. One time, while trying to put my arm around my ex, she suddenly shifted forward and I accidentally elbowed her in the head.

Try not being majorly drunk, that might help what with alcohol reducing coordination and that!
    Last edited by Jas_mine; 12-04-10 at 02:32 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    It could be worse. One time, while trying to put my arm around my ex, she suddenly shifted forward and I accidentally elbowed her in the head.
    LOL in hindsight that must be so funny but at the time gawd that's so terribile let's not rub it in even more

pks77, I totally agree with Jas_mine that maybe you shouldn't be wasted next time. You'll forget any advice people give you on here anyway.

ok, problem solved
    Its definitly helps not to get drunk ;;;;;;
    thx all

Third time lucky eh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

I'd hold off on the liquor.

Quote Originally Posted by pks77 View Post
    Hi,
    I just ****ed up a second kiss, need some advise.

Its all started over month ago, i was in local club celebrating friend birthday. I saw a girl there invited her for a drink etc etc......
    When a club was closing and we were leaving i tryed to kiss her. I was realy confident ,but pretty drunk too and i somehow missed her ;; lol; It was one big ****ed up kiss, but i was too drunk i haved fun. not a big problem...

Ok ; last week i haved again heavy drinking session with my friends and i meet her there. She was realy into me, ended in small bar across street. I was braindead, almost totaly out of control, i startet kissing her ,she was IN for it. But i was feeling that it didnk working well. After few attemps she told me that i dont need to eat her, but i was too drunk to think or to do something else.It didnt worked well, we got drink after and thats last thing i remember........

Next day i realized that i realy dont know how to kiss a girl, most of my experience with girls are with hookers, or when i was "dating" over 40 years old women ( im 21), in that case i was one trying not to get eat, even when i started kissing she was in control and it was pretty wild . Thats definitly not a way for first time kiss....

Im not much interested in dating or anything like that. But still i cannt live with a fear i have to do it again next time i meet her, hopefuly better. But "third kiss" will be now much more under pressure ; not a best thing

Its cannot be that hard, yep ? Some advice how to kiss her next time ?

thank you

btw, sry for my english
    I highlighted your problem..which should be pretty obvious..

Going with the others, hold off on the alchohol, lol, try going slower and with someone you care about too

Yep. Cut back on the alcohol and stay calm when trying to kiss a girl.